Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

2 posters

Kemo and shantsa's Private Den

shantsa
    shantsa

Kemo and shantsa's Private Den - Page 3 Empty Kemo and shantsa's Private Den

Post  shantsa Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 am

as shantsa looks back, and see's His hackles raised, and His razer shape teeth, fear clouds her eyes for a min, but knew even in this state He would not really hurt her, as He speaks, as he bites down upon her neck, feeling teeth sink into her flesh, as he pounds mercilessly within her, her cries of ecstasy and pain mingles within His grunts of pleasure, as he suddenly growl deep in His need to complete mating by ramming His knot within His bitch, as a pop was heard as the knot slides within her, amost tearing her as He was now knotted to her, then suddenly he starts to thrust once more in short rapid strokes, his fore paws still holding their grip around her waist...hearing His growls and grunts as raw passion has taken over His mind and movements
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Kemo and shantsa's Private Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Kemo and shantsa's Private Den

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 am

Firing machinegun like strokes into her, unable to pull back very far as his knot prevented him from pulling out, he could feel himself getting close. He growled once more as he thrusted hard and fast until suddenly he felt it. His balls contracted as he felt his release building within him, traveling up his shaft. He pulled back and gave her one final thrust then let go of her shoulder as he howled loudly, signalling to the world that he just accomplished his mating as his wolfhood erupted with jets of his seed, coating her insides. His knot prevented anything from leaking out, his pole pulsing with his heart beat as he could feel it inside of her. He was back to himself again, licking her muzzle softly before dismounting and turning around butt to butt. He panted heavily, satisfied and proud of himself for what he had just done. He looked into Shantsa's eyes. "I love you Shantsa." He said as he turned his body to lay down on his side in front of her, his knot making her do the same. He licked her muzzle happily, still panting as the mating had drained him.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:24 am

as He pistol whips in and out of her, she almost loses her claws grip upon the bed, as she feels His knot tug against her opening but never slipping out, suddenly he growls low and deep, she could tell He was getting closer, as felt His body tighten, then with one last might thrust, His seed burst deep within her, as He howls He releases His hold on her shoulder, letting anyOne know He had completed the Mating she now was His alone, she squirms as feels His heated seed erupts within her, with His knot she need nothing would leak out, coming back down from the high of His domanating His Mate, turning they were now butt to butt, as the Knot would not be released until He knew No other would mate with her, as He lays down, she could only follow to lay down also, His eyes looks to hers, as He speaks, "I love You Shantsa" she smiles softly as she speaks " I love You too Kemo" licks His muzzle in return, as their panting still was heard, she lays her head down as she waits for his Knot to release them
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Kemo and shantsa's Private Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Kemo and shantsa's Private Den

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:36 am

He smiled as she licked him in return, saying I love you Kemo making his heart do backflips. He noticed the wound on her neck, reaching closer as he licked it tenderly, knowing it would heal but would leave a scar. "You're now marked as mine my love. Let this mark be a warning to any male that looks at you, I will tear them limb from limb. We are one my love." He smiled as he indicated his knot, holding them together as he still felt a jet of seed every now and then, knowing the knot would take several minutes before it would shrink down enough that he could pull out.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:56 am

feeling His tender touch as He now looks after His mate, cleaning her wound on her neck, she smiles softly as hears His words, of now she was now marked, as His alone, that her scar would be a warning for No other to even look at her with thoughts of Mating as He would kill them, knowing now they were one, she could still feel her body milk His shaft feeling a burst every now and then as His knot remained inside her, remembering His Mother had said would take abit before it would shrink enough to be pulled out from her body, sighs in happiness and contentment she lays her head down waiting so she may clean up, mismatched eyes bright from her passion, knowing she would desire No other
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 am

few mins long and a sofly pop was heard as the knot had shrunk enough to slip from her, she then begins to clean herself, as did Kemo, once done, they curled up, her within His embrace, as happy but tired, then slowly drifted off to sleep, smiles of contentment upon their muzzles and whispers of good night My Mate, I love You is echoed from both their lips
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 pm

He opens his eyes, yawning hugely. The mating must have drained him more than he thought. He looked at his love, noticing the wound. It had scarred over, but it was a mark upon his mate that he had made, so it would stay there forever, marking her as his life mate. He licked her muzzle softly before laying his head down beside hers. He whispered into her ear, "I love you." He closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:54 am

He pads inside, not seeing her anywhere. "Where are you my little wolfess I know you're hiding. Come out come out wherever you are..." He sniffed the air, catching his and her scent everywhere, which was natural as this was their den. He padded close to the bed, a smile appearing on his muzzle as he turned around going the other way. He turned around again suddenly and pounced on the bed, licking her invisible muzzle and face happily as his tail wagged. "Found you! I saw your imprint on the sheets." He smiled, laughing as he had her even invisible pinned underneath him, unable to go anywhere unless he let her.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:59 am

she knew he would follow and find her, invisible or not, as she giggles hearing Him, knowing within a split second He would find her, as He pins her upon the bed, teasingly she yawns, a soft breeze of her breath tickles His ears, You tired also??
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 am

He flicked his ears as her breath tickled them. In response, he lowers himself down and noses his way down to her sex, feeling it only because he couldn't smell it through her new power. He stuck out his tongue, never taking his eyes off where her eyes would be as he ran his tongue from her sex slowly up to her neck, letting it flick over her muzzle and face and off her ears. "Tired now?" He smiled.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:09 am

whimpers as she feels His touch, His tongue over her sex, she shivers, and loses her thoughts of being invisible, she suddenly appears beneath Him, grinz to Him as she moans in pleasure
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:13 am

He grins. "Ha now I know how to turn you visible...if I can find you." He growls lightly as he nibbles on her neck, feeling his wolfhood emerging from his sheath. "You know I've never mated with an invisible wolfess before...that would be interesting to experience." He laughed as he looked into her eyes, not wanting to be in any other place but here with her.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 am

blushing as a sweet innocent wolf could she groans, thinking dang, she will have to place strong reflictions to His touch, when wanting to hide on Him, as she wiggles underneath Him, giggles thinking maybe interesting at that, as she did not want to be anywere else also, she takes her hind paws and tickles His sides
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 am

He smiles to himself, thinking if she ever decided to follow him he now has the perfect plan. He hides it in a part of his mind where even she couldn't see it. He shivered as she tickled his sides with her hind paws. He licked her muzzle as he rubbed his tip along her opening. "You want this?" He thrusted slightly, feeling the tip go in but pulled it back out, teasing her.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 am

she could tell He was tucking something away...but before she could think of it, He begins to tease her... as her hips jerk feeling the tip against her sex, then pulled away, she growls softly, thinking o0o0 He is evil evil...she looks to Him pouting softly...she somehow needed and knew she did not hve much longer in her season to get with pups, all her thoughts were rushed to mate mate.....
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:43 am

He licks her muzzle, her puppy dog eyes and quivering bottom lip making him realize she wanted him to take her then and there. "Oh I see my love, maybe this will cheer you up." He lined the tip up with her entrance, then pushed in steadily with a firm pressure. "Ahhhhh that feeeeels so gooood." He thought to himself as her tightness massaged his tool, no other feeling comparing to the pleasure he felt as he bottomed out. Letting his shaft sit inside her for a minute, licking her muzzle as he looked into her eyes. "We are one my love, and it feels soo good."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:55 am

whines softly as feels His licks to her muzzle, her hips rising, her sex searching for Him, as He was only One who could take away the throbbing away...growls in pleasure as He suddenly pushes Himself within her, feeling His shalf throbbing growing as He stills for a minute, as her muscles caresses Him, smiles, yes My Mate we are one, and feels so wonderful
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:15 am

He pulled back out and thrusted back in, starting a slow but steady rhythm as he grinded his wolf hips into hers. "You know Shantsa." He said between thrusts. "It's not always going to be rough and stuff." He smiled. "Sometimes I just feel like making love to you instead of fucking your brains out, which don't get me wrong I love rough mating it's my favorite, but sometimes I like to slow it down, make it soft and relaxing for both of us. That's what I originally planned to do tonight, but..." He smiled evilly. "As you had decided earlier to mess with me by turning invisible and sneaking up on me. I changed my mind." He laughed evilly as he suddenly flipped her over on her paws with his dick still inside of her, then pulled out and thrusted back in as fast as he could, starting a deep, rough, and fast rhythm as he growled and grunted, the pleasure radiating through him in waves from her dripping slit.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:58 am

He crashed onto the bed, licking Shantsa's cheek before curling around her and falling asleep. "I love you my life."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 am

having been very tired after her adventure, she seemed to need sleep, not even heard Kemo leave their Den, but when He got back, just smell tickled her nose, she half opens her eyes, seeing Kemo staggering in, seemed to wabble towards the bed to only crash on it, with a lick to her cheek and I love You, He was out like a light, she wrinkles her nose at smell on His breath...thinks seemed He had good time...grinz as she turns her head, and drifts back to sleep.....whispers I love You too Hun
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 am

He finally awoke with a buzzing in his mind, a trick he learned a long time ago. Humans constantly complained about hangovers after drinking so much, so he trained himself to wake up with an annoying buzzing noise instead of a pounding head, which would easily be removed with a couple of.."Wow just what I needed." He picked up the glass and popped the pills before downing the water. THe buzzing disappeared and he set the glass down before yawning and stretching in his wolf way. After stretching, he padded to a nearby miniature spring and cleaned his teeth and breath before padding back over to the bed. He looked over at his sleeping life mate, loving how beautiful she looked no matter what she did. He reached his muzzle down to hers, licking her muzzle softly before whispering into her ear. "Wake up my little wolfess, it's time to greet the day."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:12 pm