Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

4 posters

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here. Empty Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 pm

((copied and moved from the main den's thread, slightly modified to take out the restricted area))

Meanders back to the den, and works on expanding his little nook, digging out a more private and large area, several rooms and a rather nice pit for a pool for swimming.

Also uses some of the dug-out rock to magically form rather comfortable chairs and lounges, as well as an actual human-like "bar" where he will store the elixers and intoxicants he will soon start making.

Builds a fire inside his new personal den, inside the dug-out and magically vented fireplace.

Also uses his arcane arts to form the antlers of the deer he's killed, as well as some of their bones and some energy-holding stones he brought with him from his journey, and magically makes a chandelier for each of the rooms, the most elegant one being in the main den area above the central pool.

"All pack members are welcome here, where you can have a drink, lay around and talk, or go for a swim!"

"Please note yiffing is allowed, but it must be taken to the smaller rooms to the side, and may be viewed by anyone... so voyeurs please enter!" Laughing
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here. Empty Re: Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"The lounges and chairs are extra-comfortable. Magicked to conform to the curves of the sitter's body like a water bed but still unbreakable stone. If you absolutely HAVE to get horny and mate in here, they'll hold up to even the roughest of matings and positions."

"Also, in the "private" rooms where you can go to mate," gestures to the twin holes in the wall, "the entire floor is like that, so while you are in there it is like a three-inch-thick water bed of stone."

"And for the voyeurs..." Gives a wicked grin as he claps his paws... two different yet distinct series of claps...

The walls to the twin openings suddenly turn clear as glass.

"Yes, glass rooms... I can turn them clear or opaque at will, just let me know when you want it kept private and I'll make the wall opaque."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here. Empty Re: Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Post  Chancellor Bayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Fills the pool and starts making his elixers, salves, and potions, as well as the alcoholics and other drinks.

"The Open Den is now... Fully open!" Laughing ^_^
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 am

Works his rarer-known magic, a spell he learned from an old barkeep werewolf in exchange for breaking up a large fight and paying for the damages and a round of shots.

"The bar is now fully automated! All you gotta do is ask it for what you want and it'll mix it for you! I've already made enough of the various ingredients for any drink to satisfy even a hollow-body's thirst!"
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 am

He pads inside. "Anyone home? I don't want to come in unannounced, the sign said all are welcome." Hearing no answer, he looked around, suddenly noticing how huge this den was on the inside and all of the amenities it now had. "Wow Chance has been busy..There's the bar!" He pads over and sits down on a bar stool, noticing it had been perfectly designed for his wolf body. "Amazing.." He jumps slightly as he hears a voice, seeming to come from the bar itself. "Evening Sir, What can I get you?" He thought for a moment. "Strange.." The voice spoke again, though he could not figure out where it was coming from. "Sorry sir I'm not familiar with that drink, would you like something else?" He hesistated, "How about a Captain and Coke?" Suddenly a cup appeared in front of him, fizzing lightly as if freshly poured Coke was inside. He lapped a taste, exactly as he remembered, "Wow thanks." The voice spoke up again, "You're welcome sir, just tell me if you want anything else, the drinks are on the house." He smiled, "Thanks I'll keep that in mind." He lapped at his drink, looking around at the Bachelor Pad as it had been labeled on the sign when he padded in.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 am

Temo walks in and see's his brother sitting at the bar. He stops and looks around. Chancellor has been busy excavating. He continues to look around for a few more seconds taking it in, then proceeds to the bar and sits next to Kemo.

Looks at Kemo, and opens his muzzle to say something when a disembodied voice says "Evening sir, what can I get you?" Temo raises an eyebrow and glances around. He leans over on the bar and looks behind it. All he sees is Chancellor's magic that permeates everything. He says, "Ummm, how about a coke?" A glass appears in front of him containing a dark fizzy liquid. He sniffs it and the bubbles tickle his nose, then he laps up some. He says "Nice" and laps some more.

Then the voice says "You're welcome sir, just tell me if you want anything else, the drinks are on the house." Temo gets a puzzled look on his face and asks "Wouldn't it be hard to drink them if they are poured on a house?"
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 am

He looks around as his brother pads in. He watches him sit down, waiting for the voice to speak up and spook his brother. He laughs as Temo starts to say something then stops as the voice repeats what it said to him. A coke appears in front of Temo. "Interesting eh brother? Must be some kind of magic. Only a coke? I thought you wanted to have a drink?" He laughs. "On the house is an expression brother." He finishes his cup, tapping the bar with his paw. "Another Rum and Coke sir?" He smiles, "Yes thanks." He laps at the new glass, before turning his head toward Temo. "So brother, how is life?"
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 am

He looks at Kemo "Been a long time since I had a coke. maybe something stronger later. ... And not much into alcoholic beverages either."

Shrugs a little. "Life is ok." Laps at his coke.

Last edited by Temo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 am

yea well we got a reason to celebrate now dont we
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:55 am

Temo looks up as Shade walks in "Yeah, we can celebrate you and Lunay."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 am

"I see, well it's ok. I'm not going to hold you down and pour vodka down your throat." He smiles, suddenly getting an evil gleam in his eye. "Here you are sir." A bottle of vodka suddenly appeared with two shot glasses. "I can't even remember the last time I had a coke, or any sort of alcoholic beverage. It's been a while since I last dealt with humans...aggressively or not. Done anything interesting lately?" He finishes his second drink, tapping the bar again with his paw. Another fizzy glass appeared. "Hello Shade." He said as Shade pads into the den.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 am

hey kemo n yea we can celebrate that
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:05 am

Laps the coke glass dry. "Nah, nothing interesting. Actually, I am glad for a quiet, non eventful day for a change.

Having watched his brother, he taps the bar next to the glass with his paw and gets a refill.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 am

so what do i get ta drink
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 am

He chuckles. "I know that too well. It's nice to have a peaceful day for a change, especially with all the events that have happened to the pack." He laps at his drink, seeing the shot glasses and bottle. "Who's up for shots? Come on Temo hit back a few, down the hatch I always say." He pours two and slides a glass over to Temo, classic bar style as he tips back a shot in his muzzle. "Anyone else want to tip a few with me?" He hears Shade, "Anything you want my friend just ask the bartender." He waves a paw toward the bar.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 am

ill have a 40 of smirnoff vodka rasberry flavor
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:18 am

Temo takes the shot glass and tips it back.

"This'll do, but I prefer whiskey."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 am

man it takes a whole 40 to give me a buzz
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 am

A bottle of Smirnoff Rasberry appears along with a bottle of old style whiskey. "Sounds good to me. This looks like the good stuff." He slides the Smirnoff down to Shade, then pours a shot for himself and Temo. "Bottoms up." He tips the glass back, then finishes his glass of rum and coke. "Holy ssshit. I should put one of...these in my den. I wish everyone else was here..How is everyone do..ing?"
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 am

He pours another shot, missing the glass and spilling some on the counter. A rag appears and vleans up the mess as if by accident. "Hey that's mine!" He jumps over the bar, slammming into the wall and hits the floor as a cascade of bottles smash to the floor. Seconds later the bar repairs itself as if nothing happened. He stands up on his paws wobbily. "How the hell did I become a bartender? Where's my drink at?" Another frosty glass of rum and coke appears. "Now that's the kind of magic I want to see."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:35 am

shade pops the top of the forty n take a big swig of it n says to father hood
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 am

Temo finishes the coke and orders another. Takes the shot glass of whiskey and takes a sip, savoring the flavor. "Good stuff alright." He watches his brother jump the bar and slam into the wall. "Nah, I think one bar in the neighborhood is too many for you." Sips some more whiskey.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 am

well i dont think there are to many bars like this one anywhere
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 am

He hops back over the counter. "Here here!" He takes a swig. "Come on what is this a bar or a morgue? WE're supposed to be celebrating. I know it's not the bachelor pad but we should be celebrating anyway just think of this as my party to you Shade. With Temo here as well, celelbreating your fathership, hood, whatever, its happy times. It's a party lighten up." He thumps TEmo on the back, laughing as he looked around at the various things around the den, swaying slightly in his chair.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 am

kemos had to much

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm