Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

4 posters

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 am

Temo wonders if his brother is turning into the pack drunk when the sudden thump on his back caused him to spray the wall with whiskey and slopping the glass empty onto the bar. As the wall and bar magically clean themselfs, he reaches over, grabs the bottle of whiskey and refills the shot glass.

Temo agrees with Shade "Yes he has had to much."

He shakes his head at his brother "Some wolves just can't hold their liquor." He then looks at Shade and says "To Shade, may all his pups be strong and healthy" and empties the shot glass.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chancellor's open den. Feel free to enter here.

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 am

salude
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:58 am

He laughs. " Hey you guys alll saw that dam bartender stole my drink. I fooled you all, I have ears you know, right here on top of my head, and they work amazingly well and I can hold my liquor just fine." Grabs a bottle and holds it up, shaking the bottle for everyone to see. "See? Same to you Shade even though I blessed the pups all ready. Go ahead though there's plenty of blessings to go around.?"
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 am

o boy temo kemos head will kill him in the mornin
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 am

Temo laughs "Smashing half the bar is 'holding your liquor'"

Laughs, "yeah, I wonder how his supply of Tylenol is."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 am

yea me to he sure dose use it often
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:11 am

Temo switches back to his coke. "I have never seen this side of him before. But then I haven't known him for long."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am

"Hey hey at least I didn't spray the bar where';s the evidence that I smashed up the bar huh? you must have that mixed uop with some other wolf. I didn't do smashed this bar what are you tlaking about man you're crazy." No one else saw it. He must have run out while you were busy spitting out good whiskey. or mayne it was the barender. He llooks like a shifty type." he laughs, giving the bartender a suspicious look. I got the shots who's got the glasses?
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 am

o god temo your bros lost it
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 am

Temo looks innocently at his brother "Who sprayed what were??"

Looks at Shade "He lost it years ago."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 am

ah i see
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:32 am

:I don't tjimk you understnad I just saw you spray this whiskey all over thw all oer the wall. of course the barkeep just cleaned it all up befoer anyone looked but I saw it buddy. Don't think I didnt." You are tripping my friend I didn't smash the wall and I've got it right here, waoit what are you talking about I don't got anything on me."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:35 am

Temo gets a sly smile "I don't know what you are talking about. I sprayed as much whiskey as you smashed walls and bottles" Pauses "I really think that the alcohol is affecting your eyesight. You must be hallucinating."

Temo looks around "I wonder if this bar serves up those delicious brownies too?" A tray of freshly baked brownies appear in front of him. "Sweeeeeet" and snags one and starts eating it and washing it down with coke.

"Shade, Kemo, want a brownie?"
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 am

"Whatever we both know what...happened. Sure I'll take a brownie, but I think I'm headed out to bed, sleep is calling..or is that Shantsa? I don't know I hear things. Goodnight my friends." He wolfed down the brownie before heading towards the den, tripping over a chair and hearing a loud crash as a table was under him. "I hate furniture that's in my way. Thank god for that bartender." He padded outside, yelling over his shoulder. "See you all."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 am

Temo had started to nod off.

"I think I will go to bed too. Night Shade. Good bachelor party, we need to do this again sometime."

He gets off the stool and starts out. Stops and turns around. Snags what's left of the brownies and walks out, heading for his den.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 am

Wakes up and rolls out of his comfy bed circle, and pads downstairs to the main den area, seeing the knocked over table and the glasses on the bar, he shakes his head slowly.

"Okay, SOMEONE had WAY too much to drink."

The magical bar replies quite curteously: "It was Kemo, Mister Chancellor, He overindulged."

Laughs and shakes his head. "That Kemo, I didn't realize he couldn't hold his liqor."

Realizes that sooner or later females will come into the den to indulge in the drinks and amenities, and that several of them may be pregnant with pups.

Concentrates as he creates a magic barrier just inside the door that will scan for pregnant females and magically tags them with an invisible marker that will not allow them to drink alcoholics. It will remove the tag when she leaves.

Smells the amount of alcohol that is on the walls, and is glad that those drinks were magically transported from select human bars instead of his own stock, as well as the primary lining of bottles on the in-wall shelves. His own stock safely inside cabinet doors behind the primary lining.

Sighs once more and goes back up to his bedroom to sleep again, feeling lonely without a mate to love and have pups with.

Last edited by Chancellor on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm

Stretches as he leaves his bed, ambling down to the main hall area, Whistling twice at the bar, the spirit that is the barkeep knowing that whistle and a bottle of Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Whiskey appears in his paw.

Lounges out on a chair as he watches the fire crackle and pop, suddenly having an idea for a fishtank.

Ambles out of the den, whiskey popping back to the private stash shelf as he goes in search of a pond to swipe fish from.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Trudges into his den with two large spheres of fish-filled water behind him.

Looks at the walls on either side of the fireplace and wills out two large blocks of stone, one from each side.

Uses a nifty spell to slice off a thin sheet of rock from each block, making it transparent and also able to absorb air and release it into the tanks to keep the fish alive.

Wills both the large water spheres into the same size and shape of the empty spaces, minus the area needed for the 'glass' and holds it there.

Goes and retrieves two energy-storing crystals and illuminates them, then places them one inside each fish tank, then maneuvers the 'glass' into the little space left, sealing it seamlessly back with the parent stone around it and sealing in the water and fish.

He then sets a spell of strength on the 'glass' fronts, making them impervious to being broken in any way.

Stands back and eyes his handiwork, two large fish tanks with about 20 different fish each, of several different types. All the fish are edible, so he can cook them if he doesn't feel like going hunting or another pack member doesn't feel like hunting either.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:18 pm