Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Posting this for Temo, I hope our Rping continues here, have missed it alot

It is quiet in the new den commons. Everyone was off preoccupied with the mating dance in their dens. Jace was gone to the training academy in her father's realm during the week for the next several months.

Temo was depressed so he went for a long walk in the forest and found a hidden den. He went inside and looked around at the dust and other detritus that had collected on the floor. "This looks like a good place." he sayse to himself. He changed into his lycan form and got a broom and began to sweep out the den. He took his time as he had no where else to go or be and he had a lot of soul searching to do while there. Away from everyone else, he could forget what was going on in the private dens and he could, at least temporarily, forget about Jace and her absence.

He had many things to think about. For one, would the alphas want him around after his invovlement with her being removed from the old dens. And the nothing status that she gave him. The job wasn't the issue, he didn't mind looking after the sick and elderly He had been doing that some already. It was the non status. Sort of a limbo, not a beta but not a gamma either. He felt like he wasn't even worthy of being an omega, like he was less than an omega.

Do the others even want him around and have been just tolerating his presence. And what about Jace. Not about her absence, that was ok. He knew that her father wanted her to have this extra training. It was something else with her. Why was she avoiding consummating their pairing. He really cared about her, but does she care about him. Is she having second thoughts about being with him or was she only interested in being close friends. Also, would the pack be better off without his presence. He wanted to see his parents again but maybe it won't be so if he has to leave the pack. And Jace, it would rip his heart out if he had to leave her but maybe she would be better off without him. Give her a chance to find the right wolf.

Spending most of the day cleaning out the den and collecting evergreen boughs and other materials for a bed helped focus his mind some but there were so many questions to search for answers too. He wasn't really sure where to start. As the sun set, he finished cleaning and prepping the den. He looked out and considered going hunting as he hadn't eaten for several days but he wasn't hungry so didn't bother. He went over to his bed, transformed back to his wolf shape and laid down, head on forearms facing the den entrance. He slowly fell asleep tears dripping off of his muzzle and soaking into the moss of his bed.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 pm

hearing everything Temo was thinking and feeling His pain, confusion, she knows He is importion part of of the Pack, knowing if He left would hurt Kemo beyond anything would be like He had lost everything all over again...knowing He wished to be alone, but was not good idea, shantsa leave's Kemo sleeping and slips out quietly into the evening's dim light..following Temo's scent until she comes upon an old Den He had cleaning out, she yips softly to let Him know she was there, having felt He had settled down and began to fall asleep, feeling His tears falls, only makes her sadder, her heart hurting to know her Brother and friend was hurting so much...

sitting down as He came out, asking "is there something wrong?" shantsa shakes her head, No, but that she needed to talk to Him, as heard everything You been thinking. she softly licked His muzzle in sisterly way, as then she begin to talk. "Temo, You ARE PART of the Pack, and Jace was not kicked out, She is still part of the Pack and always will be, I am sure after She comes back from her Training Jacy will tell You this also, as will Kemo, Shade and Lunay...as will the Alpha's say You are one of the Hearts tht Keep our Pack together, and on top of that Your My partner in crime to look after the elderly and sick....something we both like to do, I know how much Jacy loves You too Brother, never doubt her feelings" shantsa sighs softly as she becomes quiet to let Him understand and accept her words were true...she heard a noise as she looks back, smiles seeing Kemo come up behind her, to sit down, letting His brother know He was here for Him also
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping Empty lonely much

Post  Jacey Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Jace huffed sadly; the bed she was laid on, whilst comftable was not her bed. The den she was in, not her den, the company she was in was not her company. She looked up at the sky, in this demon realm there was no night and day, there were no stars or moon just an endless, unbroken red hue. She had ten hours out of every twenty four to do what she wished, the other fourteen was spent with her dad learning the confusing workings of hell.

She missed the pack, she missed Temo. Temo...she smiled, she loved him so much he was so...different from everything, the one who stands out, even before he became properly initiated into the pack he had stood out, at least to her he had. Some females see the world through tinted eyes, going only for looks or the strength of a males physique but she looked at all aspects, the personality, the heart, the soul, the traits needed to be a good daddy and Temo had all of those, she giggled, and the strength and looks.

Her thoughts turned to mating. She automatically cringed away from the thought, she couldn't help it, the thought terrified her, her innocence had been stolen, nonconsentually by the mongrel Rijazz, multiple times, it had been painfull and she, unable to escape it, had caved under the pressure. She knew Temo would never hurt her like that but, she sighed, it was stupid of her, a grown wolf, scared of mating. She turned to face the wall, tears welling up, maybe it would be better if she left him so that he could find the right wolfess for him and not have to stick by her out of loyalty to the pack. Maybe she was meant to be alone until the day she died, unloved by everyone, even her family had died in an attempt to escape her.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Kemowolf Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 pm

He was dreaming. His brother Temo was sitting alone in a room, tears falling down from his eyes as he looked down at something. Kemo padded up to his brother, "What's the matter brother?" Temo turned around and Kemo bolted out of bed as he awoke, breathing fast, his heart beating a million miles an hour. He had seen horror before, and he understood what this dream meant. Temo felt alone, confused, and heartbroken. It was then that he noticed Shantsa had gone. "Now where did that little wolfess get to?" He padded out of bed and followed her scent, leading him to an as of yet unused den. He picked up Temo's scent as well and when he entered the den, there was his life and his brother sitting and talking. "My brother, if you left, the pack would be incomplete without you. You are wanted here more than you know and you are loved by each and everyone one of us as family, except for Jace who loves you more than that, as her life mate. Do not be afraid my brother, we are all here and we need you. You can't leave for you are my second you are my twin and in the event that something happened to me, I would trust you to take over my Beta position. You are just as much a Beta as I am, the Queen simply wants you to be known as second Beta instead of a Gamma or even an Omega. You are not an Omega, you are way higher up than an Omega. Be at peace brother. Jace will return some day I promise you and you are always wanted and loved here." He licked Shantsa's muzzle affectionately then began to stretch out his body. He stretched out his fore legs then moved forward and let his hind legs go limp as he dragged them behind him a ways before yawning and sitting down next to Shantsa.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 pm

while Kemo and shantsa waited to hear what Temo had to say over what shantsa has said, shantsa gets another rush of thoughts knowing had to be Jace, feeling of loneilness over welms her, as it flows from jacey, shantsa quietly stands knowing the Males needed to talk, in a blink she is sitting beside Jacy, looking around thinking was nice but knew did not feel like Home to jacy, laying down beside her, she licks her muzzle whispering" Your not alone sister, You are missed dearly, as I know Temo misses You so very much, knows He loves You much as You love Him, and Like You, I will look beyond a males physique, but to all that makes up eacj Wolf, even thought Kemo and Temo look alike and act in some ways alike they are still different...We both are lucky to have found great Mates....though does not hurt that They are pretty Hot and sexy looking uh" shantsa winks to Her.

shantsa knew also something about her fears kept her back somewhat from Temo, even though she knew He never hurt her, was hard to over come such horrored things..shantsa laid a paw upon hers, lifting her chin to look into Jacy's eyes, saying" it is not stupid sister, to feel such fear, but You need to talk to Temo, let Him know what happened and how much You fear the mating, I know You and Him can and will work it though... and no would not be for the best if He or You left each other, as apart would kill each", then shantsa took chance in she could be in trouble, as she growled and nipped lightly on Jacy's neck" saying was NOT your fault Your family was killed By NO Means, You know that aand You are loved by Your Pack now and for always....
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:59 am

Temo sits and listens first to Shantsa, then Kemo when he arrives. Thinking to himself that the one time he came out here to be alone to do some thinking it becomes grand central station. Then wonders what burr got under Shantsa's ssddle as she poofs away. He stares at where she was for a while then looks at Kemo.

"I appreciate yours and Shantsa's efforts, they mean a lot to me, However, I have already made my decisions." Temo pauses, "After much soul searching, I have decided to" ... ... "Stay with the pack."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:57 am

Kemo smiled as he heard his brother's words. "A wise choice my brother. You have so much here and there should be no reason for you to leave. Just know that if you ever need anything, your brother is here along with the rest of the pack. You are never truly alone."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:39 am

He chuckles slightly as he noticed Shantsa had poofed away. "As you can see brother you can never really hide anything from Shantsa. Her telepathy is very sensitive as is mine, don't forget." He nodded in respect to his brother then turned on the spot and left the den, padding outside into the cool night air to leave Temo to his thoughts. Padding through the trees, noticing winter was leaving and spring would be here soon as there had been a noticable decrease in the amount of cold and snow, he came upon his favorite hunting grounds, a herd of deer grazing just in front of him. He sat back, invisible in the darkness of the trees. He noticed how the rest of the pack tended to go for the weaker deer, the broken ones, the sickly ones, the older ones. Kemo never shared that philosophy. He preferred a challenge, a good size buck with young blood gushing into Kemo's muzzle as he tore into the buck's throat, confirming the kill as it tried to kick and slash at him with its cloven hooves. He raised his head and howled out to the night, telling all of his kill before tearing into the carcass, feeding his protesting stomach until he was satisfied. He cut the rest of the meat from the carcass before burying the remains, then bringing the meat back to his den, dropping it off for Shantsa. As he laid down on the bed, cleaning himself of the deer's blood, he wondered when the Alphas would return..hoping it would be soon. He laid on his side, knowing Shantsa was safe wherever she was as he could feel it. "I love you." He said to the darkness, knowing now she could hear him miles away.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 am

*laughs sarcastically*

"oh yes am i not the demons daughter? evil runs through my veins and i am hard pressed to stop it reaching the surface, i have no place by the son of the god's side, as my destiny to walk alone" She laid her head on her paws and huffed unhappily
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 am

listening to her, shantsa growls low, stands and walks out for the den, knowing was not safe for her to do, but once and for All Jacy's Father had to tell her, just who she really was, and that who He was really, shantsa trots across bare ground, never keeping her paws to long upon the warm ground, she snifts out the Large Demon, the One who says He is Jacey's Father..

once she finds Him she stands before Him, not letting Him see just how her nerves were shivering as she looks around making sure No one was near, then begins to speaks softly" I plead with You Sir to let Jacy know the truth she thinks because she is part "demon" she deserves not to love or be loved You have to tell Her just what Her destiny is, You know it and as do I, as I was told by the Ancient Ones, that is She was destine to be Temo's Mate and Their offspring will bring new life and peace to our world..please You have to let her know just how much she is love she has within herself, and that she is strong enough to over come any evil..

she then turns and moves back to were Jacy lays, saying now just how do You think Your Mother would take You talking like this??.. then in a flash Jacy's Father was at the opening of the Den, shantsa knew was time for her to slip out let them talk
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping Empty One last task.

Post  Temo Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:28 am

Temo watches his brother leave and stares into the dark after he disappears into the night. Temo then returns to the den and lays down, one more task to complete before returning. Using his mind melding techniques, he looks deeply into himself. Looking, searching, finding where to make the changes, and makes them.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:22 am

Dreaming he was walking through a strange land he meets up with Howling Eclipse. She was surrounded by a few others. She introduces them as the beginnings of her new pack. Some new friends that she has made. Temo hugs her and says "I am glad you have found a place to call home and have made some new friends." He walks away smiling, knowing she has started on the path of healing.

(( Just letting everyone know she is doing better, although, no pup in that universe ))

Temo woke up to the morning sum filtering through the brush that was hiding the den. He had slept better now that he is more at peace with himself. He gets up and stretches, then shakes his fur out. Exiting the den, Temo takes a deep breath and smells the air. Ahhhh, spring is here, summer is soon around the corner.

Deciding to take the scenic route back to the dens, he makes a circuit around the the pack lands. Making sure there are no stray wolves lurking.

((YAY!!!! It's the spring equinox.))
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm

He opens his eyes, the first thing he noticed was Shantsa was not at his side. He stood and stretched, dragging his hind legs behind him then jumping toward the den entrance. The sun had risen to light up a new day. He padded outside, breathing deeply as the smell of spring was becoming more and more stronger with each passing day. He smiled, a glint of light shining off his teeth as he sat down, looking out over the valley. His mind wandered slightly as he pondered over a few things. "Perhaps it would be a good thing for my brother if he saw our parents again. It's too bad that Jace is MIA for now, but I know that she will be back soon and she will meet my parents soon as well. Shantsa of course has all ready met them so I think it would be fine just to take Temo. Of course now he seems to be asleep but I will wait as it is only Friday and we have all the time in the world." He wondered where Jacey was, not seeing her mind glow anywhere in the pack lands but could sense that she was safe, if not depressed. "Don't worry my sister, you will be back soon." He sent to her. "Now where did my wolfess get to?" He growled lightly as he sat on his haunches, wondering just when exactly the Blood Moon would decide to rise. Perhaps it had not chosen to come this year? Kemo didn't know but it had yet to come, unclear reasons as to why.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Shade Comes out of his den to see what the others are doin
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm

After his trip around the pack lands, Temo enters the pack commons and see Shade. "Hi, Shade," he says, "How is Lunay and the pups?"
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 pm

there great thanxs for askin temo
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Lunay desides to come out for some fresh air since she has been the den all day
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Having been sitting in thought for a while, he hadn't immediately noticed that Shade and Lunay had returned. Seeing Shade had gone to do wolf things, he noticed Lunay had just come out of the den. He padded close to her. "Hello Lunay how are you doing today? It's a beautiful night isn't it?" He sat back on his haunches, waiting for Shantsa to return to him as she had been gone for a full day and he was starting to get fidgety.
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Lunay turns and looks at Kemo and replies "Im doing alright and so are the pups. They are growing up so fast. Yes, tonight is beautful. I hope every night is like this. How are you and Shantsa doing?
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:36 pm

He smiled as he heard about the pups. "Yes they tend to shoot up like trees.." Chuckles. "We are doing great we have the den all set up and are very comfortable. We both are trying to get the pack back on its feet after the series of unfortunate events that have been occuring recently. Are you and Shade doing well? Having fun taking care of the little rascals? I hope they haven't started teething yet that can be a painful experience." He laughs as a far away look comes over his eyes, as if he is lost in thought, remembering something from long ago.
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Thats good to hear. Yes, me and Shade area doing quite well. We are having a blast with raising out pups. They havent started teething but thats a good thing right now. We have our den up and running as well. How are the rest of the pack doing?
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm

"So far they are all doing well. Temo is a little down recently with the absence of Jace but he that can be expected. We have been doing our best to cheer him up. Jace is MIA, not sure where she went but I believe Shantsa knows. From what I can feel she seems to be doing ok but missing the pack. I have yet to hear from the Alphas but I'm sure they are doing ok. Raising pups can be a very fun experience and a valuable lesson to be learned as well." He smiled, stretching out his forelegs which felt so good to him before stretching out his hindlegs as well.
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:58 pm

thats good to hear.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

"Well I bid you farewell. I know your pups will be healthy and strong. Goodbye Lunay, I must hunt." He padded off into the trees, heading for his favorite hunting grounds as he seeked a much larger challenge than a deer today. He padded toward a hidden river which led to a waterfall, knowing that bears usually fed from this area. One of those bears would be his kill today. Stealthily padding toward the river, knowing bears had tough skin he switched to his Lycan form and padded on all fours toward a particularly large black bear that seemed to glow in his vision as if someone was telling him this bear would be his. He climbed up into the nearest tree, silently as the bear never noticed him. He jumped across to another tree across the river before dropping onto his feet as silent as if he had glided down to the grass. He carefully padded close to the bear waiting for the moment to strike. It came as the bear suddenly lifted its head and yawned hugely, giving Kemo the window he needed as he pounced on the bear's back, slicing open its jugular vein as it tried to buck him off, dying within seconds as Kemo pushed it onto its side and ripped it's throat out with his teeth. Howling loudly to signify his kill, he used his claws to get to work on the fresh kill. He separated its skin and tore off as much meat as possible, filling his growling stomach before gathering up the rest of the meat and using large leafs created a sort of package for his pack mates, knowing the bear had more than enough meat to go around. He buried the bear's remains before taking off at full speed toward the dens. He dropped off a package each to Temo, Shade and Lunay, then padding back toward the den and dropping off the rest for Shantsa when she got back.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack\'s Rping

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:35 am

seeing Jace and her Father had alot to talk about she turns with parting words, You are one of the choisen ones Jace from the Gods, remember that, as shantsa disappears around the corner, with a thought she poofs right behind Kemo invisible and silent thinking wow new powers are around every corner, as thinks will like this one, she watches Him laying out the meat packages for His Pack members knowing He could not see or smell her,when He got to their Den, she pounces with a loud WOOF!!!!, giggles oh so innocently as He jumps, saying" oh My Mate I did not know You were there:, as she waves to Lunay,

Last edited by shantsa on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 pm