Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Eclipse
    Eclipse

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 4 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

She swings her head around, her plumed tail giving one small wag at the wolfess. She sat down, the pup laying in front of his mother, protecting her as much as he can. They had bonded over the journey, and he had learnt the way of the wolf, the way of a lone wolf. She had only returned because she had promised, and now she knew that Marrok would be safe, should anything happen to her.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 4 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Temo says "You two are pack members and will always be safe here."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Jace smiles at the pups obvious attempt to protect him mum, he was a brave little fella. She leans closer and says to him

"don't worry son, im not gunna hurt ur mum, i wouldn't hurt my own sister" for a second her thoughts turn to the traitor wolf she had thought her father but she pushed the thoughts away
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 pm

"He doesn't know that. He has only had me, and will always have me. I am his only family now." The pup stares at the wolves around him, shuffling to huddle between her forelegs, he was already heavier than her, and it was obvious he was going to be huge already. The wolfess smiles weakly at Jacey, before she lay down, her head resting on his side, both their paws sore and bleeding.

Last edited by Eclipse on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 pm

i know you have had alot of hard ships since i got here cause thats about the time ur problems started but it will all be ok now eclipse for both you & your son you are safe now
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Jace transformed into her lycan form (no freaky demon shit lolz) and moves closer, taking one of Eclipe's lupine paws in her lycan ones, she ghosts her fingers over the cuts and sores and watches as they heal following the almost touching line of her fingers
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm

She growled lightly, but suffered her touch, having no alternative. The pup snarled, obviously showing that he would not let her touch him, as she had his mother.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 pm

your son is a real fighter eclipse
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 pm

"I should hope so, I am all he has." She nuzzles at his ears, her tail swishing lightly as she looks at him.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Jace looked at the snarling youngster and smiled, he had a fighters' spirit, she laughed quietly and snapped her fingers, the pups paws healed without Jace having touched him.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Temo holds his paw out, palm up to Marrok. Not so close to make hin think he was going to be touched or grabbed at, but close enough for him to check out Temo's scent. "Hello Marrok"

Last edited by Temo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:33 pm

She began to groom her trembling son, trying to soothe him. He soon settled, and uttered the purring growl he had also inherited from his mother, his white tipped tail curling around his hindpaws. He sniffs lightly at the males paw, before growling, having not yet spoken.

Last edited by Eclipse on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:34 pm

i am sorry for all that has happend to you & your son eclipse,Your are back now & i know you dont know me,my mate lunay or r pups very well but we are all glad you came back
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Temo nods and withdraws his paw.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Jace smiles

"You have come a long way, you must be hungry"

She pulls out some of the meat she had saved from earlier on a hunch and passed it forwards, watching them tear ravenously into the meat
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 pm

She eats a little of her meat, before nudging the rest at her son, her life now obviously dedicated to him. He ate as though he had not eaten for a week, though they had fed two days before.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Temo smiles a little. She has something to live for now. Now she is on the slow path of healing.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 pm

the pack is a better place with you & your son back in it eclipse
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Trudges back to the den in his 10-foot Werewolven form, carrying six large deerskins and one bearskin, all packed with the meat of their former owners. Two of the deer are yearling bucks, the meat tender and easy for the pups to eat. One of the deer skins holds the bones and antlers, good for decorations or tools as needed. The bearskin holds it's meat, as well as herbs and special wetted wood for smoking the meat.

"Ah, TWO females, and a pup, have arrived. I had smelled Temo's mate Jace this morning as I started my hunt, but this new female is unknown."

He places the skins full of meat at the entrance to the den and takes his normal wolven form, his crimson fur shining in the evening light, fresh with the blood of his kills. His cold hazel eyes survey the two new females and the lone pup with one. Temo stands with one of the females, and the scent on the wind confirms that this is his mate Jace, her scent matching the old scent he caught from when the wind would pass over Temo's den.

"Greetings I am Chancellor, the crimson werewolf. Once part of this pack my path parted and led me on a long journey, and now I am home with this pack, waiting for our beloved Alphas Tina and Jeff to arrive."

"Truly a time to feast then! I'm glad I killed two more deer than I was planning... that young pup looks hungry. Please, everyone, take all the deer you wish, and whichever seasoning herbs you enjoy. The bear meat, however, is my claim. The eight-foot bruin fought well, and his heart shall be my feast tonight. The bones and skins of the deer are also for anyone to claim, but again the bear's hide and parts shall be the pride of my small new den. Had I a mate, she would sleep warmly with me tonight on this thick black hide. Until then it shall be my bachelor's bed."

Rolls the bearskin up onto his back and plods over to his small corner, packing the meat into a small cold hole he had dug for just such a purpose. Then he curls up the skin and places it lovingly in a corner until he is ready to sleep.

Taking the bones, makes a rack for the meat to cook, and places it over a pile of hickory and sweet pine wood, ready to smoke his meat.

Gestures to the rest of the pack and then to the deer skins.

"Go, feast! And I shall feed these two newcomers, the poor pup looks half-starved and his mother looks just as weary."

Spears the bear meat onto the rack of bones, then uses his archaic powers to will the wood to ignite, flames searing the skin of the meat, keeping in the juices as the smoke curls around and enters the meat, all according to the overpowering will of his spirit, making the meat perfectly smoked for storage, yet able to become juicy when re-cooked.

As the meat finishes cooking, places several large portions into the bear's skull top, a natural bowl, and offers it to the lonely wolfess and her cub.

"Please, eat and be rested. If you need I shall clear out a new den cave for you. It is of no effort for one of my strength."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Shade says to chancellor nice to see you again this is eclispe she is a former pack member that has returned to us also just like you & her son marrok
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Temo raises an eyebrow at Chancellor and his load. "Been busy today?"
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:55 pm

It has been a while since I have hunted. Plus, as a long-lost member returning to the pack, I felt it my duty to bring back enough meat for the pack to eat. Actually I brought back more than enough considering I usually eat as much as three normal wolves, but I shall put aside my appetite to feed our newly returning old friends.

Welcome Eclipse and Marrok. May the moon shine on you and bring you good fortune. I believe I overheard you saying you escaped humans? Then I hope my being a Were does not scare your son. I will occasionally change to human form if needed to aid in my purposes. I will, however, refrain from transforming around him if it will cause him distress.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 pm

yea you did bring alot of meat back to the pack my friend & if you want i can cast a spell that would basically keep fresh for awhile
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Lowering her head, showing the smallest amount of respect she can, the wolfess growls a low welcome. "My son and I will be living away from most of the pack anyway, I have much to teach him about my life, and how one like me and him fights. We have no powers beyond that of tooth and claw, and I am determined he will win himself a mate who will stay loyal to him." Her eyes fond, she rests her head back onto her sons sleeping body, her own tensed a little warily, prepared to rouse her son and move when they arrived.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 pm

im sure he will find him a very good mate that will love him no matter what & are you ok eclipse you seem alil tense

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 pm