Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 10 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shade shadowwolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

hearin chancellors howl shade howls with him letting him know he is not alone for he has the pack & that he will find a mate so dont give up
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 10 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 am

Temo looked up when he heard Chance howl. He could feel his loneliness and new what he was howling about. He heard Shade's answering howl to Chance. After the howls died away, and sensing that no one was in danger, he laid his head back down.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 am

after the howling shade curls up with lunay & the pups n drifts off to a deep sleep
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:30 am

Growls, raising hackles and baring teeth. "How about this, I am no bartender and will not be pushed around just because I slammed into a bar that magically fixes itself. I don't really think you understand that no magic is going to stop me no matter how drunk I am from leaving and I will easily pad right outside of that door regardless of any spell or magic that is cast. No wolf can hold me down or tell me what I can and can't have, that is only for the King and Queen to decide. Besides that, I don't even need a bar all I have to do is snap my fingers and bam drink in my paw. No one can stop me, Kemo the wolf, I bow to two and only two, all other wolves are either my equal, or my enemy...you are my friend Chance, let's keep it that way." He pounces and holds Chance's throat in his jaws, growling dominantly and signifying his dominance as Beta to all, waiting for Chance to submit.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 am

Knows Kemo is a betawolf of the pack, but messes around with him anyways by teleporting them both outside the den, and then growing into my 60-foot Wereform. Kemo's bite is released before Kemo is injured, and he is perched precariously on my massive chest.

"Kemo old friend I know you're pack Beta, but I was a lone wolf for a LONG time. Let's just agree to disagree and say as long as you are in MY personal den you will play by the rules of the magic within? I put the spells up for your safety old friend. I don't want you hurt by the glass from the bottles you knocked over, or accidentally going into another of our fellow pack member's dens."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 am

Laughs as he sees Chancellor turn into 60 foot giant. "Big deal the bigger they are the harder they fall. You can't harm me NOTHING can harm me. Ask Temo he will tell you all about the fact that I am fucking Immortal my friend, I am a god. You don't scare me." He jumps out and away from the giant, turning into his Lycan form and floating in the air in front of Chance's face as his anger raised so high the clouds began to quake with thunder and lightning shot down from the sky, eyes turning blood red as he stared into the giant's eyes. "You live in the pack you respect the pack rules, all of us have lived alone at some point, myself included. You will obey the laws set forth by our ancestors if you want to be a part of a pack. As I am a Beta, the right hand male to the Queen herself, you will show me respect. I suggest you submit before you get injured and don't try that I'm immortal too thing with me it won't work, I have the power to shrink you down to the size of a flea don't test me. This pack trusts me with their lives a little too much alcohol isn't going to change anything. I can control myself no matter how drunk I am and have the power to turn it off at will. Don't you dare think that you can stand up to me like this and get away with it."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 am

Sighs as he shrinks back down to his normal size and walks back towards the den, resigned to submit to Kemo only because he is Beta.

"Kemo, I'll submit, but I just ask you as a friend to please respect my den and the magics with in. Also, being Immortal is one thing, but not being immortal but having stared the Devil in the eyes and turned away is another. Death and I are old friends, and I have escaped him more than my share. I have laughed in Death's face and pissed in his coffee. You don't want to know my past, old friend."

"I respect the laws of the Pack, but in another's den it is common courtesy to respect their wishes and magicks. Your den is a private one, therefore I have never entered it without your permission, nor will I ever without permission. My den is open to the rest of the pack, but it is still MY den."

"Please respect my wishes, old friend? I will not complain if you don't, but your going against my spells costs me dearly in energy."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:36 am

He teleported back down to earth. "No you submit to me not only because I am Beta, but because once you are killed by a god, I choose where you go, it is not up to Death or the Devil, it's up to me. I know the devil, I know death, and believe me they would love to get their hands on you, but you've just made my shit list. You are still my friend, but I'm watching you." He stared into Chance's eyes. "Watch yourself. Your past means nothing to a god as I am more powerful than you can even dream. I don't know why you think imposing a maximum on me is fair but if that is the way you want your bar then I will get my own drinks from my own bar, no problem for me. In fact I will stay out of your den from now on but only if you continue to respect my den's privacy, and in the future, don't mess with me, you'll end up wishing you didn't." He changed back to his Wolf form, still clearly pissed off as the clouds still rumbled slightly overhead. He stared unblinkingly with cold red eyes into Chance's very soul.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 am

Temo turns and follows Chance, catching up to him. "Chance, Kemo and I have been conceived and birthed from the loins of a god and godess. We have found favor with the Ancients and with Satan. We and our mates have become gods. Word of advice Chance, NEVER piss off a God."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:52 am

Sighs...

Looks deep into his friends eyes and sees a boiling spirit of power indeed, but hides his own true strength, knowing that if he gave into it he would never be the same again.

"Kemo, if you want me to remove the limit AND the restriction barrier, I will... It will be as if they never existed. I don't want you angry at me, old friend, I was just trying to protect you and did not want you injured."

A golden glow appears on his chest as a small jade amulet emerges from his skin, placed right above his heart.

"This jade amulet holds the spirit of my other half. Twin souls in one body. Both of our spirits can become corporeal, and when we split from the body and share control you would face THREE 60-foot wolves. I keep him sealed away because of the evil he has done. That is why I have one wing each black and white, he and I represented."

Looks up at the sky, the clouds of Kemo's anger starting to clear away and the sun appearing.

"Kemo, you may call yourself a god, may even have the powers of one, but I serve truly only one God, THE God, creator of all. Even you must submit to His will eventually. In my past and in my present I fight for Him. Now I also fight for the safety of my pack, but that is His will."

Stares Kemo in the eye again with a fierce and firey look in his eye.

"I will never fight nor harm a friend if I can help it. If you attack me I will not fight back. But be warned I will come back even stronger. God himself wants me here on Earth or the End. And it is coming. I hope when it comes that during the battle it brings you are on my side, pack brother. For I will not enjoy fighting you."

Lays down in front of Kemo and rolls to his side, sighing.

"Kemo, please see reason?"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Temo reaches over and places his paw on Chances chest over his heart. His paw began to glow with a bright white light and he excised the jade amulet from Chance.

Temo takes the amulet in his paw, keeping whatever was contained within the amulet in the amulet and studies it. Looks it over carefully. "I don't see how you get 3 giant wolves out of 2 spirits."

Temo then reaches back to Chances chest and replaces the amulet back over his heart as if nothing had happened. The white glow dissipating as he withdrew his paw.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:36 pm

"You don't have to protect me. I have more power than you could ever imagine, even with your spirits and size. I have the power of three gods as well as all of the powers of the demons, you are a fool if you think you can defeat me. I don't know why you fail to realize that I can't be injured or killed. The Ancient Ones smile down upon me and others with great admiration and power. I do know of this God you speak of, a human god, worshipped by them every Sunday. He is not a god among wolves, only my gods, my brothers and sisters, the Ancient Ones are the only gods I know of and they are the ones that created this land." He never took his eyes off of the wolf's, watching as he submitted. "I do see reason, but not in your eyes. You seek to insult me by mocking my powers? So be it, from this day forth I will never forget your words and your pathetic excuse for power. You will be my pack mate and my friend, but that doesn't mean I won't keep my eye on you. Try anything again, to me or any of my pack mates, family and life mate, and it will be your worst mistake, old friend." He reached forth and grabbed Chance's throat in his jaws a second time, growling dominantly, before letting go and stepping back, howling loudly and proudly, then looking back at the wolf before him.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Slowly stands back up as he resigns himself to Kemo's will. Today is not the day for any confrontation, especially between old friends, and he sighs as Kemo walks away.

He never claimed to protect Kemo, and knows the power Kemo wields. He only claimed his purpose as to protect the Pack as a whole. But does not wish to force the issue. He has made Kemo mad enough already, even though he never intended to. Such is the way of Life. No two different people ever see completely the same thing.

Turns and regards Temo with a kind but weary smile on his muzzle, knowing how close he came to finally giving in to the one thing he made a soul-oath never give in to and being afraid of that power.

"Temo, when my second spirit and I both fight, we can combine our souls so that we are nearly one. Neither can ever fully leave this body, so when we do both emerge from it to fight as corporeal spirits, part of ourselves each stays in the body, enough to control it. We are each one mind separate to each solid spirit, but in our body we fight as one mind, a new mind. It may sound odd, but that is how it works. And if we ever are forced to retreat to the body, our souls combine fully and our power is exponentially increased, not doubled."

The golden glow reappears again as the jade is once more taken back into his chest, sealed to part of his heart.

"One day I will have to tell you of my past. Kemo is not wrong about the Ancient wolves, they are around, but this "human God" he claims is false is above even them. He may not be the main God among most wolves, but he is the one I follow, as well as those Ancient Wolves that follow him as well."

Slowly walks back to his den, intending to take off the spells of restriction, except for the pregnant female restriction spell, simply out of convenience and so that he does not have to face Kemo and go so near to the power he is forbidden from accessing.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:55 pm

He pads from the wolf, nodding to Temo before heading toward his den to sit outside and think. He needed something to help him sooth his burning anger and hoped that Shantsa would be awake. He peeked in and noticed she wasn't, then sat down just outside of the den, looking out over the valley as he sat in thought. He heard everything Chance said. He wasn't angry because Chance had tried to put a limit on him, he was angry because Chance had challenged him openly and he was a wolf of Honor, far too stubborn to just ignore a challenge like that. As Beta wolf and Alpha Pro Tem in the absence of the King and Queen, he had to establish dominance or no one would take his leadership seriously. Such was pack life and he loved this pack with everything he had.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm

As he lays in his bed in his den, rolling and twitching uncomfortably even though his bed was supportive everywhere and the most comfortable he could create, as he thinks back on his past... To the last time he felt this close to giving into the boundless power he can access but is barred from accessing.

In his mind's eye he saw the last time the Seal was nearly broken. When he last battled alongside his other half. Satan had sent his largest demons to bring him to Hell. The three identical 60-foot bodies working as one fought against 10 demons reaching 80 foot heights. The land was ravaged for over a mile, and still nothing grows there...

He had come so close... had nearly died again... but never broke the Seal. He was cast down from his once former glory, that was denied to him at the cost of his very soul, as well as his "brother" as he thought of him... To access that power, even in the name of God, was in direct defiance of his purpose, and would cast him to Satan's fieriest pits and into the service of Satan himself.

He remembered how he finally defeated the demons... How he just cracked the Seal in direst need... He saw three of the demons dissolving in white light, a great bolt coming from each of "his" chests... And then a blinding flash as all three of "his" bodies started changing.

He remembered how it felt. Seeing the whole universe at once with the smallest particle... to be back where he once belonged... The feeling of being all yet being nothing... then returning to his body as in his rage he started ripping the 7 remaining demons to shreds, devouring the pieces and reeling in the power they added... Until he finally lost all consciousness and the two solid souls dissolved, the original body shrinking to normal human form...

He remembers waking up a month later in the hospital... they said he had survived a massive gas explosion it seemed, but they all stared at him so oddly, because he had been found naked, with not a scratch on his body...

And inside his head, he remembered The Echoing Voice... saying that for his Sin he was cursed to have less power than he had before...

Shakes his head in the present, clearing his mind of such thoughts...

He couldn't tell the pack, though he sensed that several would know what he had just seen in his own mind's eye...

He sighs as he resigns himself to tell the truth of his past... of his true self... but not right now...
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:19 pm

He laid down with his head on his paws, staring out at the sun that just barely lit up the dusky sky. He howled, welcoming the new moon as it began to wake up to light up the night.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 am

Jace huffs staring at the ceiling, waiting for the weekend to come, just two more days and she was home again
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 am

Temo, having woken up, stares at the flowers, still fresh from the preservation spell. He can hardly wait for the weekend when Jace comes home.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:17 am

After a while, Temo gets up and leaves his den and goes into the woods and finds a rabbit for breakfast. Afterwords he makes a complete circuit of the pack territory checking for intruders.

With that task complete, he goes to his exercise glen and begins his practice, only this time he does his forms starting with the last move and working to the first move.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm

*is bored in the demon realm*
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Temo had finished his exercises and with the spring sun shining through the branches covered in leaf buds, he lays down in the sun and rests. Falling asleep for a few hours he suddenly wakes up and can feel that Jace is bored. Wondering if she can feel him through the link in the necklaces, he continues to lay in the warm spring sun transmitting happy, 'sun soaking in' feelings to her trying to lift her spirits.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 am

As the sun dips below the trees and moves off of him, He gets up and shakes his fur out and returns to his den.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

He wakes up as from a fitful sleep, the incident from the other day still fresh in his mind... He must have fallen asleep while he was remembering...

What time was it? What day? How long had he been asleep this time?

He dispelled all these thoughts. They would prove a hindrance and he would find out soon how long he had slept.

"Note to self... get a human alarm clock with their human dates on it..." He mutters as he climbs out of his bed and makes a run for the outside of the den and the tree line, running past all others in his pack...

He had something more important than talking to do right at the moment... he had to PEE!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:17 pm

He returns back to the pack den, wondering what everyone else was doing.

Temo had been so depressed with Jace in the demon realm, and Chancellor was actually glad that it was soon time for her to return.

Shade and Lunay were pre-occupied with Lunay's pup(s), and he had no idea what Kemo and Shantsa were up to...

He sighs, having lost count of what time it was, hating being the only lone wolf, even in a pack...

Laying out in the warm sun on the little rocky outcrop above the den's entrance, he looks across the vast territory that was the pack's... and as he basked in the warm glow he slowly falls asleep...
    Temo
    Temo

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 10 Empty Before Jace Comes Home For The Weekend

Post  Temo Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Temo wakes up and stretches then shakes his fur out.

He looks around his den, the flowers that Jace had left are still fresh and colorful. After the events of yesterday and with Jace soon to be coming back for the weekend, he was happy.

Temo goes over to the flowers thinking, there are a few things he needs to do before she arrives. He leaves the den and goes off running into the forest. Spend a few minutes on a good fast run and then he goes hunting. He comes apon a small deer and dispatches it quickly. Finishing off the deer, and a full stomach he pads off towards the waterfall for a shower.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:28 pm