Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 8 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm

He looks to Chancellor and says "You seem to know most of what has gone on." and hearing Kemo emerge from his den Temo turns around and says "Hi Kemo, feeling better now?"
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 8 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Meanders back to the den, and works on expanding his little nook, digging out a more private and large area, several rooms and a rather nice pit for a pool for swimming. Also digs upwards, making a small staircase to lead to his sleeping chambers, where he places his bearskin and makes large enough for himself and any potential mate and pups.

Also uses some of the dug-out rock to magically form rather comfortable chairs and lounges, as well as an actual human-like "bar" where he will store the elixers and intoxicants he will soon start making.

Builds a fire inside his new personal den, inside the dug-out and magically vented fireplace.

Also uses his arcane arts to form the antlers of the deer he's killed, as well as some of their bones and some energy-holding stones he brought with him from his journey, and magically makes a chandelier for each of the rooms, the most elegant one being in the main den area above the central pool.

In his own personal sleeping quarters, uses the bear bones and smaller gems to make magical candles around the perimeter.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Oh still not feeling so good but I am feeling better at least." He laid down with his head on his paws, watching the sun set. His ear swiveled as he heard Chance setting a new home for himself.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"Get all the rest you need. I don't plan on going anywhere, unless I am needed elsewhere."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Calls out from inside his bachelor's den.

"Kemo, you are more than welcome to come rest yourself in one of the many form-fitting lounges and such, I'll even set you up one that supports you where you need supporting."

"I also have tonics, elixers, and all sorts of drinks I can make, including healing ones. I'm always here to help, my friend."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 pm

"Thanks Temo. You are a good friend, but a better brother, there is none." He smiled, coughing slightly. Hearing Chance's words, "Thanks Chance but I'm fine just need some fresh air for right now. I took some "Tylenol" so I'm feeling better. Those humans are helpful for something at least."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 8 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 am

Looking back as she hears a Noise, almost jumps to hide as unsure what was following her, until seen a small fox, licking something on the snow, shantsa looks closer, seeing redden foot paints, she follows them to were she stands, then notices was coming from her, she picks up a paw seeing they had been bleeding but the cold snow had stopped the flow of blood, since she had stopped, she looks around for first time, wondering just were heck she was, and why she was here…

Something seemed very familiar she not knowing why but felt a tug off to the right, so she turned and trots over the snow, allowing herself to become visible again, her coat making her almost blend into the snow only her eyes and nose shows up, going about a mile or two, until she comes up to a cleared area, she smells the air, hmmmm she remembers that smell, from long long time ago, “gasping” she shakes her head, starts backing up, thinking “NO NO!!!! they all died” shivering as if one seen a ghost, she inches forward, “they have to be all gone after all these years…as she moves closer and closer, until she see’s darken area within the snow covered tree’s, “is that a entrance?

Suddenly the trees shake and snow falls, revealing a Hidden den, she moves closer, the smell becoming stronger and stronger, “whispers in the wind, saying welcome Home lil shantsa, you took your time coming back, I don’t have long for this life, hurry hurry, follow your heart” unsure as to why, but her steps quickens, as she moves deeper into the Den, unsure to what she would be finding. Then stopping suddenly as she comes upon well lite area, in the middle was huge pile of leaves, and darken furs, in the middle was a Wolf, from a distance it looked pretty normal…she stops, looks around, seeing fires flaming within fire pits… the coldness slowly leaves her body….

She jumps to look as the wolf within the Furs begins to talk …“welcome Home lil one I never thought I would last much longer.. waiting for You, Your spirit is much stronger then We ever thought it would be…I am Tikaani, Your grandmother, second last of My Pack, after I am gone there will only be One.. She stopped talking, as her eyes widens, she goes to stand only to fall, she waves a Paw, saying Come come My child closer so I can see You“…shantsa moves closer, trying not to show how much confused she was…until she was foot away from the Older wolf….she could see her eyes almost white from being cloudy.. she lays a Paw upon shantsa’s side, and grinz, leans in and whispers in shantsa’s ear…as she hears, what the elder wolf says, her eyes widens in shock…”gasping, how do You know ??
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:27 am

Kemo raises his head as he sees something strange in his mind. An elder wolfess, sitting amongst some furs, so old she was barely able to move though her wisdom never failed. Kemo did not know who this elder was, only acknowledging he was seeing the world through Shantsa's eyes and ears as the elder spoke, though Kemo couldn't understand what she was saying. "WHat could it be that the elder would lay a paw on my life mate's stomach?" Suddenly he felt a rush of shock radiate to him from Shantsa and he wondered just who this wolfess was. He would have to ask Shantsa about it when she returned.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 8 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 am

Shantsa’s eyes widens, jade and amber deeps in shock, shakes her head, thinking naaaaa cant be, but before she could think anymore, the Old Wolfess smacks her softly, “are You listening to Me?? You better since Your last of Our line I need to pass the family secrets to You it is what has kept me alive” she begins to cough hard, shantsa could see blood on the furs before the Elder one, jumping up, shantsa paces, saying” I have healing powers, I can heal You”, her grandmother shakes her head, “NO I am ready to die, to be once more young and beauitful, to be with Your grandfather to see My son Your father and His mate, Your mother, they were taken from this earth much to young….she stops, takes a deep breath, “that is here nor there now, what is done is done.

Now I need tell You the family curse, and before you say anything it is good curse….then she begins, telling shantsa how their Pack begin oh so many years ago, in time of her great great great grandfather…she told of each member, down though the years, good and bad nothing was left out, until she came to her and her Mate, how they had such happiness, but No puppies came, until they had almost gave up Hope, and then one night the Ancient Ones came to Me in a Dream…saying I would get My wish, to have puppies but for not being happy with lot in Life They deemed , I would be punished also….so scared but happy I woke Your grandfather up, right then and there to Mate,

Before We knew it, our Puppies were Born, 8 wonderful Pups, all healthy and strong or so We thought, We never knew such happiness for that matter until when pups few weeks old, We decided to go hunting, knowing we would not be long and they all were sleeping, One pup always crawled to far corner to sleep alone, No matter how many times I moved Him back slowly, so We left, gone but an hour if That, as I rushed back into the Den, I stopped short, begin to howl in angish and pain as before Me was blood all over the ground…puppies bodies ripped apart…Your grandfather rushed in after hearing my Howls seen what made My howl nothing but sorrow…thinking all were killed,

Suddenly seen a movement within the pile of dead puppies, I rushed over and picked on the one surviving pup… it was the largest one, one who ate first, one who bossed all the others, then next heard another whine, it was Your father, still in His corner, saved because He never slept with the others unless I was laying with Him, turned back to Your Uncle, to see Him eye your father with such hate…teeth bare, that’s when I seen blood in His mouth….I looked to your grandfather, horror in My eyes, His mirrored Mine as He too knew, our Son killed His siblings but One… now I knew what the Ancient Ones meant about not being happy with lot in Life They deemed , I would be punished also, she stopped talking, her head drops to her paws, breathing shallow then seeming to stopped….
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:49 am

Shantsa thought o0o she is gone now, bows her head, thinking she would have to buried her, out behind the Den, were rest of the Pack was buried.. Thoughts of Kemo flickers in her mind, she smiles knowing He was letting her know He was with her in spirit, then Just as she goes to stand up, Tikaani speaks” were are You going I am not done yet…sit back down, no were was I …oh yes we were left with 2 pups, and heartattack of death of the other 6 by their own sibling, from that day on, we never left the 2 alone,

slowly time pasted until they had reached the age of 1, Mekos decided was fun to challenge and bother His father everyday.. pouncing on Him, jumping out from behind Trees, Rocks, to scare Him… but Your father Takota was one who tried to keep the peace between father and son, to only take the beats His brother would give Him, but slowly He became stronger learnt to fight back, until day came Mekos went after your father, I knew he had death in His eyes, He did not want his brother around any longer, but that was not to come, Takota won that fight and chased His brother away, telling Him never to show His face again..

She stopped for a min, tears were falling from her eyes in great sadness… then spoke again” it was My fault so wanting more, not happy with the life I had, but time passed, We got older, when Takota was age of 6 He was out hunting and meet a wolf who was alone, He brought her back, that was your mother her name was Janna, she was most beautiful wolfess ever we seen, she was kind and gentle, You look so much like Her, but bigger, but You also have Your fathers traits also, His smarts, His stamina His stubbornness, at look of My surprise, she laffs yes I know that about You, My child…
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 am

We lived happily for couple years You and your two brothers were born…We were so proud….but not knowing Mekos was watching our every move, getting more and more jealous, and angry… waited for right time, the pups were about 5weeks old, then one day He seen Your grandfather and father leaving to hunt for food, unknowing the danger, that was at the Den Mekos moved fast and quick, by entering the den and knocked Me down as I rushed to come between Him and the Pups, he rushed to them, growling and snarling he killed one then another and then as He reached for you… Your Mother came running in, jumped on His back, began to bite at His neck, as she snarled shantsa Run, hide NOW. As she goes flying in the air, landing with a bone jarring thud..

In the short time, the Males had got only a few miles away when Your father felt something was wrong, they turned and raced back towards the Den only to be stopped and surround by snarling wolves, Mekos had gotten Himself a pack of misfits outcasts from their packs, They fall upon Your grandfather and father, they fought so well, but two, to 12 was to much, My Mate knew end was this day, He yells Go Son save the pups, and the Females, it is a good day to die…one last look to His father, Takota yells I am proud of You, My Father, and He disappears. To run into the Den, just as Meko bits though Janna’s throat, she laid there dying with Takota’s name upon her lips…snarling Takota told Him to turn and fight, as He was going kill Him, as from corner of His eyes He seen the dead puppies, made Him go crazy in grief. He springs to His brother, bitting at Him, ripping Mekos all up, but at sametime He was being injured as well, they faught on and on, until both were near death, then finally Takato made fately bite ripping the throat of His brother..killing Him
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 am

The image of the old wolfess was suddenly pushed from his mind. He felt several different emotions from Shantsa, coming in waves through him. He could not hear the words the elder spoke, but try as he might he couldn't teleport to Shantsa's position, wondering if some sort of Ancient magic was preventing him. He straightened up and howled for his mate, missing her and worried that he didn't know where she was. He also wondered what the rest of the pack was up to, prolly going to sleep as it was getting late. He laid his head on his paws, waiting for Shantsa to return to him.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

Temo carries Jace to their den and lays her sleeping form on the bed. He hears his brother's howl and feels his worries about Shantsa. He goes out and lays next to kemo, keeping him company until Shantsa returns.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 am

He jerks from his thoughts as his brother comes out and lays next to him. He smiled, "Hello brother how are you doing on this beautiful night?"
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 am

Having lost to much blood, he could baringly crawl to His beloved Janna, looking over He sees Me, thinking I too was killed, He lays His head down, and dies beside His life Mate…short time later I awoke to the horror of all I held dear was gone, all dead, I neven knew My beloved Duarte was gone…whimpering softly, I almost did not hear the sound, I wipe around, thinking was someone coming to do more Harm, then I seen the small bundle of fur move it was You…I knew I had to do whatever I could so You would forget all you seen and heard, that’s when story changed weirder then was at this point, a light opened within the celling and five faces appear, I was so scared I did nothing but stare at them, One came forth and spoke” Now You know what We meant by You will know Happiness and Sadness, so now You will be alone, until time We decide This pup needs to know Her family’s curse and how the curse ended…and before I could say anything They were gone, so I was going to get You , but You were gone, They took You, did not tell Me were…over the years they just would tell Me You were find….”

She looked to me, tears pouring down her face, puddles around her front paws.. And now You’re here,, she looked so sad, knowing she blamed Herself. Shantsa stands and moves closer, lays against her, saying” No grandmother it is not your fault, to what they decided to Do, You did not ask for nothing any other Mates would ask for…looking down, She had laid her head down upon my paws, saying” I am so tired so very tired“…then she jerks her head Up, “o0o Duarte You are here“, Love shine in her whitish colour eyes, I look up, in time to see handsome Wolf standing some feet away, motioning My grandmother to come to Him, suddenly behind Him stood another Wolf and a small wolfess, I just knew they were My parents, tears fell as I stood, just as My grandmother stood, begin walking forwards, I keep pace to Her, until we reached Them, I knew was her time, She turned and hugged Me her paw upon My belly, whispering” take care of Yourself, You will need it, and eat lot of good food, I wished I had met Your Mate…she laid down, as her voice slowly faded, remember My childddd, We are with You alwayyyyyssssssss, She disappeared before shantsa's eyes
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 am

"I am doing fine, brother. I can tell you are worried about Shantsa. Just thought you could use some company while you wait for her."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 am

"Thanks Temo. I'm not really sure where that wolfess went to. I wouldn't worry so much if she didn't have such an amazing knack for getting herself into trouble." He sighed, then chuckled. "I suppose I really shouldn't worry, but it's just so hard as I can't protect her when she's not by my side and I don't know where she is. I just don't want to lose her."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 am

Sadness fills her, though seemed like a peace came over her, knowing now they all were together…she still wondered what the Ancient ones wanted of her.. before she knew It she was outside in the cold once more…”voices saying Never forget were You came from or do not let any of Your offspring forget ether”.. shantsa goes over the secrets her grandmother told her…tear falls, to time she missed getting to know Her…a chuckle echos around her, as now the Ancient ones, got Tikaani’s hints, “it is time Now, shantsa for You to go Home, were You came from is no longer a hide terror for You“.. before she knew it with a snap of lightening, she stands in front of the Pack’s den , shaking as she falls to seeming have a paw reach out and catch her, placing her gentle on the ground, felt like being placed upon a bed of sponges…as she lays panting softly....would never knowing she had been gone for so long but for the cuts on her paw's pads, along with the glass still in them too

Last edited by shantsa on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 am

About to answer kemo, Temo looks up to see Shantsa appear.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 am

He jumps up suddenly as with a crack of lightning Shantsa appears. He rushes to her and catches her before she falls, laying her in his arms seeing she was exhausted and the cuts and pieces of glass in her paw pads. "Oh Shantsa what have you gotten yourself into now?" He checked over her, noticing nothing else wrong with her, though for some reason he kept getting a feeling that something was different about her.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 am

somehow she had change the scent of sadness hung over her...her eyes glowed slightly different, the amber and jade had some bluish colour mixed in them now..unknowing was becouse her parents and grandparents were now with her always...now that she had returned Home, and laying down she felt something fluttering in her belly, she shrugs, thinking had to be her nerves over all that she had just been though...smiles softly as Kemo was right at her side, she suddenly thought of her Brothers, and all she missed growing up with them, fresh tears fell once more.....
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 am

Temo gets up and walks over to Kemo and Shantsa and starts picking the glass shards out of her pads allowing Kemo to just hold and comfort her.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 am

eyes shines from her crying, as Temo comes and begins the pain taking task of the glass within her paws...whimpers and tries to move her paw backs saying "it is ok, they dont hurt truly Temo"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 am

Temo smiles at shantsa not letting go of her paw. "It does to hurt, and your paws will heal faster if they don't have to migrate the foreign objects out." Goes back to picking out the glass, "You just lay there and be quiet and rest." Glances at Kemo, "You are in good hands, my Sister."

Last edited by Temo on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 am

He watches Temo start picking the glass out of Shantsa's pads. Suddenly getting an idea, he closed his eyes as a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a pair of sterile tweezers appeared next to him. He morphed his hands to Human, hating how they looked but didn't deny their usefulness. He picked up the tweezers and carefully pulled all of the glass from her pads before lightly pouring the peroxide onto her cuts. He licked her pads after he finished, watching them heal before his eyes as changed his hands back to wolf paws. He thanked Temo for his help before asking Shantsa, "Where have you been and what happened my life mate? Are you ok?" The worry was evident in his eyes.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm