Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 5 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Temo ponders for a second. "I have another den in the woods. It is already cleaned out and a nice bed made up. You are more than welcome to it. The entrance is also hidden. i can show you later if you are interested."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 5 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 pm

"Do what you will, my friend. In my travels I learned many things, not least among those many different arcane arts. My own bear meat for instance is becoming not only smoked for storage, but it will still be as juicy and fresh as if you had just taken a bite of a living bear. The rest of the meat is the pack's, and only has upon it a spell of repelling to keep off insects, plus spells of sealing on the hides to maintain the freshness of the meat inside."

"I saved only a few pounds of deer along with my bear meat. What I will not eat tonight has been packed into a small hole I made in my den's wall, and sealed with a spell to keep it cool and fresh."

Takes the bear's heart, along with that of the strongest buck he killed today, and quietly utters an ancient blessing of thanks and empowerment, then devours them both with utmost care and reverence.

"As strong opponents, their spirits are now part of mine since I have devoured their hearts. It is only fitting that I respect my kills and what bounty they give me. This credo goes for any opponent. No matter who or what I slay they are treated reverently and their spirits join with mine."

Stares concernedly at Eclipse and Marrok.

"Do you not wish to participate in the meal? If not I shall prepare the bear meat I offered to you so that you may take it to wherever you may be staying."
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm

"Jacey fed us something, and I am wary about staying here, there are too many chances that the pair I do not wish to see will see us. Marrok is already unsettled, and behind in his speech, and I need to find somewhere to hide, until the moon has gone past full and I can trust myself around a male other than my beloved son." She stood, and stretched, picking the bowl up in her muzzle, and lowering it daintily to the floor, before wincing a little, as her muscles in her leg cramped.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:29 pm

"Do you require healing, Eclipse?"

Pulls herbs of healing out of his bearskin roll.

"I was lucky to find these as they are not usually matured around this time. They will numb aching bones and rejuvenate worn muscles. These combined with my knowledge of healing will surely be of comfort to you."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm

i know what your talking about eclipse but you are still apart of this back & so is your son marrok
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:31 pm

She shakes her muzzle, but gives a grateful smile, turning back towards her son and limping forwards, to curl on his side, effectively hiding him, instantly dozing, though at every sound her ear twitched, or her head jerked upwards, and a low growl erupted from her throat before she settled back down.

((I am off to bed now, goodnight))
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Temo says "In the future, if Marrok is interested, I could teach him martial arts for the wolf form."

((good night Eclipse))
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 pm

I could teach him something that i learned when i was his age from my training as an alpha male wich include mystic arts (good night eclipse)
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 pm

"Good night Eclipse and Marrok... may your dreams be full of sweet meats and play."

Does not know why Eclipse is so tense, but moves his bedding to an angle where he will be able to watch over the wolfess and her cub, they having lain down near the entrance to his own small den, so that if something happens during the night he can leap to their aid the fastest.

Having once known the difficulty of tooth and claw combat alone, feels a distinct need to protect them from harm.

"Friend Temo, you know of the ancient wolf combat style? LOL I should like a sparring match one day my friend, it has been long since I have faced one competent in that most precious form of combat. Along my travels, I have learned many forms of fighting, even from the usually incompetent humans. Other species have also lent me their combat styles, as I am a fast learner through fighting."

"And friend Shadow, a match with you shall be welcomed as well. A good mystic battle to loosen up my rusty arcane abilities is another thing I have been searching for."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm

yea it is hard to use magic after awhile of not useing it
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Temo gets a slight smile on his lips as he 'hears' Chancellor's plans for protecting Eclipse and her son.

Temo looks at Chancellor, "there's an ancient wolf fighting style?" pauses, "I learned human martial arts and developed it for both lycan and wolf forms. 20 years of wandering alone supplied me with a lot of time to work on things."

Thinks for a moment, "I haven't really sparred with anyone before. That would be a unique experience. I can also use a staff for a weapon."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Looks to Temo and tilts his head, confused.

"I heard you say you knew a wolf fighting style... Yes there is an ancient technique for wolves ourselves fighting, I thought that is what you were meaning. I did not consider that you developed human techniques into wolven and werewolven forms... I have done that myself over the years and I would love to test the differences in our styles."

Looks back over to Eclipse and Marrok, but still regards Temo in his speech.

"If you are thinking that I look to Eclipse as a possible mate, my answer to that unspoken thought is 'maybe'... There is one whom I have longed for since I first left, however. I am hoping she will return to us and join us here in our pack. I have a connection with her and until that connection tells me she shall not return, I will not stop hoping."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"Interesting that someone else also developed their own styles. It would be a valuable learning experience to have the opportunity to spar with you."

Temo looks at the sleeping Eclipse and thinks for a minute. Then quietly to Chancellor "I wasn't going to push anything, but wasn't going to interfere either."
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 am

Unrolls his new Bearskin bed/blanket and lays down on it, folding it over himself and snugging down to sleep.

Looks out across the den, watching everyone group up and move off to their respective dens, mates side by side and the pairs with pups ushering them into the warm enclosures.

He sighs as he feels so alone, wishing the potential mate he is waiting for would hurry up and make contact.

Staring over at Eclipse and Marrok, wonders what their story is, and wishing he could do more to help them.

Slowly drifts off to sleep, thinking of what tomorrow will be like.

As he falls asleep, a light crimson aura surrounds him, his energy restoring and his body healing the three deep bear claw wounds and two deer antler punctures he received earlier in the day.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 am

Temo goes into his den for the night.
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 am

The wolfess wakes up, and yawns widely, nosing at her son and whispering for him to stay there. She shakes, her thick pelt settling quickly, her sensitive nose twitching a little. She bounds off into the trees, moving silently, returning with three rabbits, two of which she gives to her once again starving son. She leaves him alone to eat his breakfast, and starts to eat her own, smaller breakfast, stopping frequently to look around, ears upraised.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Jace wakes and stumbles around tiredly, today was her last day before she was transported back to the demon realm, she sighs and walks out into the darkness of night. She shakes her wings out for a few seconds then launches up into the sky, her night vision was several times better than her day vision and she could see the landscape even clearer. Her wings made no sound as she glided over several miles, coming at a stop in a tree, above a small herd of deer.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 am

her mis-matched eyes surveyed the small herd and picked out the largest female, she bunched up her energy and pushed off from the tree, landing on the deers back and snapping it with her weight, she bit down on the deers neck and heard crunching noises as the neck was crushed. Looking around to make sure she was safe she took off up into the treetops and began to eat, the only noises were the ones of bones snapping and muscle ripping
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 am

Temo comes out of his den and finds Eclipse is awake. "Morning Eclipse and Marrok."
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 am

The pup growls, understanding the speech, but too interested in his meal, and protecting it. The wolfess replies however, leaving half of the rabbit for later. "Good morning, Temo."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 am

"If you or Marrok want more, there is still plenty of deer." points to the pile that Chancellor had brought back the night before.
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 am

"I am full, and Marrok will be. Besides, I need to lose weight now I am settled, for me to carry this much extra feels wrong." She growled at her slightly rounded stomach, and covered ribs.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 am

Jace feels the wind flowing through her fur as she soared through the night, zoning in on several mind glows she drops from the sky next to Temo and says

"morning Eclipse, Temo, Marrok* she nods to each
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 am

She cringes, as the pup growls, and cowers, slinking towards his mother, needing her touch to calm him slightly.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

Temo says "Morning Jace"

Last edited by Temo on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:08 pm