Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 7 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

Jace folds her wings and dropps from the sky

"here i am" she grins
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 7 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:19 am

"I don't know, maybe she doesn't know what saunters in means"
    BadwolfxXx
    BadwolfxXx

Post  BadwolfxXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 am

Tina arched a brow at Jace's entrance and smirked. "Interesting..." Sitting up just slightly, her ears beginning to perk up. "I trust you are doing well, Beta?"
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 am

Leaps to his feet as he hears the nearly forgotten howl of the Alpha Female, bearskin rolling off of him and independently wrapping itself back up into a bundle.

Takes a quick bite of leftover bear still skewered on the roasting spit, then leaps off to greet their Alpha, stopping and bowing to her a few feet away.

"Greetings, Lady Tina... I hope your travels were not too bad. Where is Lord Jeff? If he is hunting, there is no need, there are still three deer left from yesterday's hunt I went on."

Feels her unease as to who he is.

"I am Chancellor, the crimson werewolf. I left just as the pack was being established, once calling myself DemonWolfC6. My absence was due to a long and needed time of trial for me."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am

She grins even more

"not too bad Tina, better now that you're back" ^_^
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

Looks at the crimson werewolf that arrives, it must be Chancellor

"So Chancellor we meet at last" she giggles
    BadwolfxXx
    BadwolfxXx

Post  BadwolfxXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

Looking over Jace with an approving smile. She stood immediately at the approach of the crimson lupine. Narrowing her eyes she scented the air. Her tail giving a brief wag.

"I do remember you, Chancellor. Your return is a happy one. I hope your trials have met a well end?" Nodding her head, she sat back on her haunches.

"Jeff is still resting. It's been a trying few days for us both. We've lost our litter... And I kept him up most of the night with pain." The Alpha female sighed harder and bit the inside of her cheek. Despite the pain she felt, and still feels she would outwardly remain strong for her pack.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 am

Ear twitches as he senses something off in the distance.

Growls "Unknown humans are on the edge of our territory... I will go scare them off. I do not know when I will be back, but I will leave part of my spirit here to listen to your tale, Lady Tina."

Dashes off, changing into his werewolven form at the edge of the den clearing, and working his way to his long-unused human form, stopping at a cache of clothes he had set up for just such an occurance.

In his place is left a small glowing spirit, a mere puppy of a spirit, but it's ghostly eyes burn with a firey strength.

((OOC: I have to leave for today but will be back on tonight.))
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:37 am

The wolfess and her pup slowly make their way towards the howl, teeth bared a little in nerves. They both stop in the bushes, the pup hesitant about stepping forward, his mother worried a little.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am

Chancellor's spirit pup speaks, his voice an echo of Chancellor's own.

"My trials are not yet over. I still have many more to complete, but at least I found home once again."

The spirit's head bows in great sadness.

"Your litter was lost... how did this come to pass? And as one of an empathic nature, I feel your pain as if it were my own... you are truly strong to still be with us after the pains you have experienced."

The pup remembers what the body had heard earlier and regards Jace.

"Sorry, Lady Jace, for not talking to you earlier... I was distracted. Many things are happening today for me and I am having to work around all of them."

"So you have wings, Lady Jace? I did not wish to show my own, thinking they were not very usual."

The spirit's eyes close, and two wings slowly emerge from its back, between the shoulders. A single pair of feathery angelic wings, one black and one white. They are nearly the same size as the spirit, and it folds them back to curl them up next to his body.

"My physical body has identical wings, I just do not use them very often. They were once both white, a gift from an angelic tutor I had in my travels. But one met with a demon's bite, and has since turned black."

The pup regards Eclipse and Marrok, standing uneasily at the edge of the gathered clearing.

"It is okay for you to come out. No harm shall befall you here, dear friends."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 am

Jace looks at Chancellors wings and nods

"nice Chancellor" She unfolds her own wings, the black leathery skin with the red veins running through them

"There not much really just standard demonic wings, its what you get for having a demon as a father" she laughs
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Having woken by sounds of voices, pleases Jacy made it Home for awhile, happy that Shade and Lunay were up and about, but then hears another voices, sounding familiar to her ears, knowing at once who it was, as Temo, Shade Chance and Jace welcomed Her back, smiles thinking Eclipse as returned, that heard words “this is Marrok“, she knew Eclipse found her pup, to which she was glad of, slowly she rises up, stretching out her muscles, the turns and trots to the entrance seeing every One gathered in main Den, smiles, as see’s that their Alpha Tina had returned , even though the News she brings is one of great sadness, shantsa’s heart goes out to the Alphas knowing hurt will always be, but hopes They know their pack was here for Them always….

Then turning she see’s Eclipse and her pup, on out skirts of the Den’s gathering, wanting to welcome her back, but did not want push herself were she was not welcomed, she looked back, to the Pack, her mismatched jade and amber eyes pales slightly, in blink of an eye she goes invisible knowing No one could or would see her turning she trots off away from the Pack’s area, once out of hearing range, then moves quickly running faster and faster, paws barely touching the ground, as she races, unsure of where she was going, but needed to run, her heart heavy, her thoughts deep…unsure of how long she been running, early morning light turned to the heat of the afternoon, to early evening, but onward she still ran and ran, she was exhausted but she did not stop, on into the sunset she continued, something seemed to pull her forward, unknowingly she had come upon old campground of Humans, glass bottles land smashed all over the ground, without even knowing she had ran over shredded pieces of glass the pads of her paws begin bleeding, from cuts and pieces of glass that was in her paws, being pushed deeper and deeper as she never stopped, mile after miles she had run, moving towards something she did not know,

Not seeing the fallen tree’s branch, she trips going head over tail, landing on her chest with a ufffff!!!!, shaking her head, she then notices how much her paws were bleeding, she goes to lick on one, she yips in pain as piece of glass cuts her tongue…then before she knows it, seemed like a Hand picked her up, and swatting her, making her yelp and burst of speed she begins to run, looking over her shoulder wondering who it was, then she hears a Voice, You promised if We kept Your Pack safe, You would do anything We wanted or needed, so continue, don’t stopped until You are were We wish You too be…on ward she runs, finding it getting colder and colder, green slowly turning into patches of snow, shivers as she was not use to such cold..

Thinking she knew their voices, it was the Ancient Ones, wondering what They will ask of her, she trips once more, getting face full of snow, standing she looks around, thinking of the Pack, Kemo she allows a single tear to fall, only to have it freeze upon her nose…looking around, she barely see’s green any were, her tongue hung out the side as she pants hard, trying to catch her breath, but before she knew it, she was being made to move again, though this time, they were ok with her just lobbing along.. something strong was pulling her onward was something more then even the Elders…finally she stopped, in a clearing surrounded by Spruce trees, covered in snow….
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:37 pm

shade hears the voice of the alpha female & walks out of the den to greet her
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm

The wolfess and her pup stay where they are, laying down and curling together, both pairs of mismatched eyes wary, both heads swinging around at noises and and scents which drift into their sensitive noses.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

hello eclipse hi marrok how are you both doing today
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Jace lays down and watched Shade and Eclipse talk
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

((Due to a request, Marrok no longer exists))
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

( waaaaa?)
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

((awwww, to bad I looked forward to teaching him))

Last edited by Temo on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

(whys that)
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

((sorry 2 hear that))
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm

((Why get rid of Marrok? It was kinda interesting))
    ((Is sad that Eclipse is leaving us after only a short while))

Lands in the clearing, his werewolf form's fur covered in the blood of humans. His black and white wings fold neatly onto his back as he changes into his wolf form, a spell clearing away the blood and stench from his battle.

"Poachers. They didn't believe my Park Ranger disguise, and tried to shoot me. I think that I forgot to change my eyes... Anyways, they have been dealt with and their bodies left at a bear's den. Their guns and such I hid in a cache of equipment along with my human clothing."

"I noticed Shansta running through the woods... she looked injured but by the time I realized what was going on I was already past and gone, she moving quickly in the opposite direction, somewhere around the camp of the poachers I had just killed. What has happened to send her away?"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Temo replies to Chancellor: "Ancient's Business"
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Regards Temo as his spirit pup soars up and lands on his back, curling up and slowly being absorbed into the big wolf's body.

"Indeed? Then I am glad I did not stop her. But I hope she is okay, she was moving quickly but limping, and I smelled blood on the air."

Sighs as he looks around, noticing the absence of our lady Tina.

"Did anything happen while I was gone? My spirit did not notify me of anything, and I was distracted in the battle."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 pm

He awoke, having sensed a great unease among the pack. He padded outside, sensing Eclipse had returned but departed suddenly. He sighed, hanging his head before noticing the Queen had been here as well. He sensed a great sadness where she had been, suddenly seeing the events that had occurred in his absence. The loss of the Alphas' pups pulled painfully at his heart, wishing so badly that he could help them but at a loss as to what to do. He howled mournfully for the losses experienced. Another thing he noticed, Shantsa was missing. He sighed, "Off on one of her epic adventures for the Ancients I suppose." He sat back on his haunches, pondering deeply.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:08 pm