Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 am

hello shansta
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 2 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 am

smiles, as she laughs at Kemo, saying" Hoya Lunay how are You?? I heard the pups are growing fast
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 am

Lunay looks at Shantsa and tells her "Im doing alright. Yes, the pups are growing up fast. How are you doing?"
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 2 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

shantsa smiles, saying good to hear, and Im doing good, just happy we seem to all be coming back together once more, missed it
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 2 Empty Temo goes to his den.

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 am

Temo padded to his den entrance and stopped. He looked closer. To himself "I could have sworn that was my den." He looks around and sure enough that was definitely his den, but someone had installed a door over his den's entrance. He looks at it closer and smells it. It had Jace's scent all over it. Temo raises an eyebrow, then reaches over and tries the knob. Sure enough, locked.

He studies the door and then beyond. Jace has set up some alarm spells. He studies each one and nods as they all are also keyed to him so as not to go off when he enters. She remembers the alarms but not the key. he chuckles, shrugs and phases out and proceeds through the door.

Half way, Temo stops and backs up, and unphases. Looks over on the floor next to the entrance is a package. He steps over to it and sniffs. Bear meat. And has Kemo's scent all over it. Temo smiles, he hasn't had bear meat in, like, forever it seems. Transmits a thank you to Kemo and picks it up, phases back out and goes into his den.

Last edited by Temo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:54 am

He jumps as he hears a loud WOOF!. He whirls around as he immediately noticed it was Shantsa. He pads over to her and licks her muzzle happily, his tail wagging. "You surprised me my mate, I was going to tear you a new one but I know you were only having fun." He sent telepathically to Shantsa as He looked at Lunay. "How is the bear Lunay?" He picked up Temo's thank you, sending a message back. "No problem brother."
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:57 am

Lunay looks at Kemo and tell him, "Thanks for the bear. It was really good. Even the pups enjoyed it." Lunay thinks to herself and thinks that its time to tell the pack the good news. Hey guys, me and Shade are pregnant with pups again.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:12 am

Shock was evident on Kemo's face. "You have proven a miracle. I didn't even think it was possible for a wolfess to get pregnant with pups again so soon after having your first litter. Amazing..Congratulations." He smiled as he looked at Lunay, knowing now what he had sensed earlier had changed about her.
    Lunay Shadowwolf
    Lunay Shadowwolf

Post  Lunay Shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you Kemo. Me and Shade are excited to bring more pups to the pack. We were shocked at first but glad that it has happened again
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 am

yes we were shocked kemo.its a miracle indeed and it could be that my power has had this effect on her im not sure but its very welcome
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 am

"As you can prolly tell I am shocked as well, but also happy for you. It is good that despite all of these troubled times we have had there is still happiness and joy in the world." He smiled, blessing the new pups with long and healthy happy lives.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 am

yea it is a good thing that there is still happiness in this troubled time but if there wasnt life wouldnt b worth the livein
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:31 am

"Very true my friend very true." He smiled as he licked Shantsa's muzzle. "And life wouldn't be worth living without you my life mate."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 am

smiles as hears Shade, and Kemo, returns His licks, saying I so agree, My Mate... then hears noise coming from the opening of the Den, rises to stand, moving towards the sound, seeing a new wolf, she moves to check Him out, being one of the newer members, she did not know Him before He left...she walks up to Him, saying "greetings I am shantsa, Life Mate to Kemo....

Last edited by shantsa on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 am

Uneasily lopes into the main den of the pack, still rather nervous as he looks around at all the loving couples and their offspring...

Looks at this new wolf female, who has introduced herself so kindly. "Greetings, I am Chancellor. Thank you for welcoming me into this great pack."

Carefully treads to the area where his den is to be made, and uses his strength to break the rock and ease it carefully back out of the den, repeating the process until a nice, easily comfortable and encloseable hole is made for him to sleep.

"I'll get used to this pack yet, but if I do something wrong please be quick to correct me. I know nothing but my lone life before, and the brief time when I knew our two wonderful Alphas. Please guide me as if I were a still-learning pup."

Leaves once more to gather some wood, then closes his eyes and wills a fire to burn in the pile, the gentle flames quickly warming his newly hewn den to a comfortable sleeping temperature.

Smiles softly as he falls asleep, knowing he is surrounded by what he hopes to be good friends and, at long last, a pack he can be a part of.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:18 am

greetings Chancellor i am shade & this is my mate lunay we are one of the two familys that have pups.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:19 am

He pads close to his old friend. "Welcome back Chancellor. You have missed a great deal and we are always happy to add new members and even more happy to welcome back old ones. Believe it or not, all of us have lived lonely lives before finding friendship and love in this pack. Sleep well my friend, you are safe here and among family." He smiled as he padded to sit next to Shantsa, happy that good things were happening to replace the many evils that have occured. He gave a glance to Shantsa, a silent message between them. "Good things all around..just what this pack deserved." He thought to himself.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 am

"Greetings Shade and Lunay, and Kemo and Shansta. Your kindness is greatly appreciated."

Looks towards Shade and Lunay, and sees them huddling happily with their pups.

"I will let you know that no invader shall harm them. I have fought many battles and will lay down my life for the defense of this pack and all in it. If needs be then I will unleash my full fury on those who would dare harm any of this pack, my new family."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 am

thank you for your words & we have no dought of that being your a former member of this great pack that has come back alot has happened since u left i do belive since alot of things have happened since me and lunay got here
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:30 am

The door to Temo's den opens and a black wolf with black eyes comes out. "Welcome home, Chancellor, I am Temo."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 am

Kemo smiles as he knew the future of the pack was bright. New puppies were coming to the pack to add to the recently born ones, an old friend has returned to us, happiness was all around them. He did not forget however about the sadness that has befallen them as well. The sudden and unwelcome departure of Jace, the sadness caused in Temo because of that, the loss of several members of the pack, and the Alpha's dissappearance all seemed to cast a shadow over Kemo's mind, the happiness just experienced a small light breaking some of the shadow, but he had other things on his mind. He padded closer to Shantsa while everyone else was busy, rubbing his muzzle and the side of his face under her muzzle and along her neck. A gleam could be seen only by her, a wink as well, a small smile.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

happy to see old family member return Home, though sadden her sister is not Home yet..knows she will return, as she missed Temo as much as He misses her, then shantsa watchs Kemo come up and brush against her, seeing the gleam, she winks to Him, wondering what mischief He was up too
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:11 am

He smiled then nodded his head ever so slightly towards their den, his eyes lighting up as he nipped her side, growling dominantly.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 am

lunay had went to the den with the pups an hour earlier to get some rest since she hadin been geetin much sleep shade decides its time to go & join her after saying his goodnights to everyone he walks off in to the darkness of the den almost disappearing completely in the darkness cause of his dark balck fur liveing up to his name of shade.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:18 am

smiles as she seemed to understand Kemo's wish, she right before His eyes, disappears, to end up upon their bed, having gone invisible.....knowing nothing could see her

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 pm