Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 6 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

Jace realises how stupid it had been to drop out of the sky in fornt of them and folds the wings tightly to her back so they were barley visible

"Sorry lass, didn't mean to startle you or the pup"
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 6 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 am

"It is I who should apologise, I should be used to it, but I have been alone for so long, even with the time spent here, and my sweetling, my Marrok, he has only really seen me, and that has been while we are travelling."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:35 am

"nonsense girl, after what you've been through its to be expected that you'd be a little jumpy"
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:37 am

"What I have been through is nothing now that I have my son, until he goes off into the world and starts his own life, then I will just disappear off"
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 am

Temo lays down so he wasn't as big a threat. "What did the humans do to Marrok?"
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:39 am

Jace follows Temo's example, laying down so as to seem not as big and cocks her head to the side, waiting for the answer
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 am

She growls viciously, her eyes instantly distant, her hackles raising. "They had him locked in a cage, alone, where the humans were allowed to poke him and scream at him. My poor little pup was too scared to eat."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

Her ears lay flat against her head and she growls as well

"I know the consequences of human interference, over half the scars on my body are from those monsters" Her tunrs her head away, memories coming to the surface

"bullets, crossbows, knives, swords, throwing stars, you name it i've probably been injured with it at one time or another but im an adult, i can handle it, such atrocities should never been performed on a child
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 am

"He is all I have left now. I would not be surprised if what I did they blamed on humans." She grins, bloodlust showing pretty clearly in her eyes.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 am

her ears pricked up and her head turned back

"what did you do to them? destroyed them i hope?"
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:49 am

"First I went for the guards, with bullets, those I killed quickly. All the others I merely...disabled by tearing their legs to pieces, I left them alive and bleeding while I got Marrok out. Then he had his first lessons in how to kill slowly, and how to keep prey alive whilst you feed from them." The pup growls, and laps at his mothers cheek, a healed scar showing there, the lick apologetic.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:51 am

Temo felt better knowing that those humans would not be performing the atrocities on others any more.

Last edited by Temo on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 am

Jace chuckles,

"most humans are not worth leaving alive"

she looks to the sky,

"although some are worth saving"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 am

\"Did they do something to Marrok or was it the trama that is preventing him from talking?\"
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:54 am

"They were teaching even their young that such torture is allowed." She growls lightly in her chest, horrified. "I only let my Marrok loose on them to show them all how wrong they are, how they should respect the wild. He doesn't talk much anyway, only to me. He is shy, and understandably, he grew until 3 months with no siblings, no wolf company."
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 am

Temo understood. he had spent 20 years alone from the age of 6 months. Didn't even know that he had a brother until recently.

Last edited by Temo on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 am

Jace makes a noise of empathy, she could understand being alone at a young age, her whole life had been spent alone.

"poor little one, its not right"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 am

Temo, keeping his features soft and non threatening, looks at Marrok and says in a quiet voice "Marrok, how are you this morning?"
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 am

He glances up at his mother, with puzzled eyes, and she noses at him, licking his cheek. "Go on sweety." The pup opens his muzzle to speak, a small whine emerging.
    "I-i am fine, t-thank you." His voice was already deep, no hint of puppyness in it.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 am

Jace leans a bit closer but not close enough to scare him

"Hello Marrok, my name is Jace"
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am

Temo smiles and nods while Jace introduces herself to Marrok.
    BadwolfxXx
    BadwolfxXx

Post  BadwolfxXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 am

Tina saunters in. Her head lowered and ears back a bit after her short term absence. It felt nice to be in the area of her pack again. She could smell those familiar... And even a new addition or two. Them she would have to meet, but not immediately.

Lifting her head she let a low, lonely howl. Calling to her pack members to meet and discuss her goings on. Allow them to see her alright, although sad. How she missed them...
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am

Temo looks up, "Welcome Back Tina, Glad to see you."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 am

Jaces ear flicks back as she hears the howl, she turns to Eclipse and Marrok

"That is Tina the Alpha, she is calling, we have to go now, you can come if u want"

Jace gets up and takes off into the air, flying towards the howling
    BadwolfxXx
    BadwolfxXx

Post  BadwolfxXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 am

"And you too, Temo." She smiled briefly, and instead of sitting her usual over bearingness, she laid her head on her forepaws and sighed against the rocky floor.

"Where is that silly mate of yours?"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm