Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 am

shuddering as she tries to pull her paws from Temo's grip, then Kemo's whimpering as the glass is being pulled out, thinking keeping the peices in would be better then this, growls low as Kemo pours stuff onto her paws, Yelps in Pain, as she jumps up and limps slightly away from the Males, lip curls at them for making her seem weak from the pain in her paws thinking lay there be quiet and rest ha not like their paws are hurt....then hears Kemo ask "Where have you been and what happened my life mate? Are you ok?" The worry was evident in his eyes.

she sighs saying I know now were I am from and what happen to My family, and how I become to be found by Your Father Kemo...My grandmother stayed alive until she seen, Me to tell Me everything that happened, and secerts that passes down though the years... but she did something funny, as touched My side, She said at first I was last of My line, then She said well maybe Not, Im so confused to why she would say that??
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 am

He watched her as she limped away from the two brothers. Seeing her lip curl, he growled low. "The glass had to be removed in case of infection, and this stuff," He shook the bottle. "Will prevent infection as well. Your paws are healed my life." He heard her words. "I saw an elder in my mind's eye, seeing her touch your side confused me as well. I thought you might be sick, but nothing is wrong with you. I sense a difference in you however I can't put my paw on it."
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 am

Temo moved aside and watched as his brother took over removing the glass from Shantsa's paws. As he listened to what Shantsa said about learning her family history, decided that it was time to go. "I see you have everything taken care of. I will retire for the night. Good night Kemo, good night Shantsa." Temo goes into his den.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:40 am

"Goodnight Temo. I will see you tomorrow." He watched Temo go, happy that he had found love in these lands, Jace is the perfect life mate for him. "Thanks for the help."
    shantsa
    shantsa

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 am

sighs once more sadly, not wanting to appear rude or mean, she thanks both Kemo and Temo for helping her, knowing something was different about herself also, but had since that part of it happened even before she was sent to met her grandmother..then once more she feels a small flutter, she growls and looks at her stomach, thinking hmmm Im not hungry or nervous now, just whats wrong....smiles as hears Temo, good night Brother sleep well
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:06 am

smiles as Temo leaves to rest for the night, she slips to stand moving and gives Him a sisterly hug, thanking Him for all His help as her feet do feel much better...knowing He enjoyed helping fellow pack mates when they are in trouble...whispers ni ni....
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am

Jace wakes from her slumber to find herself laid on the bed with Temo curled around her, she smiles and gets up careful not to disturb him. She looks down at his sleeping form, his face was free of worry., she sighs and bushes a paw gently through his head fur. There was a tingling at the base of her spine that was rapidly spreading upwards, ignoring it she exits the den and sees some wild flowers growing nearby, she picks them casting a spell to keep them alive and walks back into the den, putting them where Temo would see them when he woke up. The tingling was all consuming now, she looked to see her paws glowing white as was the reast of her.

"Bye Temo" a tear falls as she is sucked into another plane of existance, disappearing from the mortal world.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 am

Wakes up from his new bed, the bear fur shifting under him because of the magic in the rock.

Sniffs the air to get a vague idea of what happened last night. Shantsa's scent, along with a scent of lightning and... hydrogen peroxide? "She must have magically returned, and I was right she was wounded..." he muttered to himself.

Closes his eyes and opens his mind to sense the entire den, feeling all minds but one... Jace has gone.

Never knowing what the heck is going on around here, just shakes his crimson head and ambles out, looking for a decent spring to fill his new pool from.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 am

having laid outside the den way into the early hours of the night, in thought, she decides to got some sleep, so limped to the sleeping Den she crawls upon the bed, seeing Kemo had already fallen asleep, having felt under the weather for last few days, she curls up and drifts off to sleep, words of her grandmother swirls within her mind, but having first put up a shield NO one mortal world or earth could get thought, as the secerts could be oh so dangerous in wrong Hands....last thoughts would sudden, as a voice echos in her mind, you will try again, "My child, time is not right for you and your Mate yet"..
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Temo wakes up alone on the bed as Jace had left for the demon realm already. He was expecting her to be gone but a wave of loneliness still washes over him. As he laid there, he felt the ghost of her paw brush the fur on the top of his head. Then he noticed a smell of flowers near by. He looks around to find a bouquet of wild flowers on the bed next to him. He says "Thank you Jace."

He transforms to his lycan form and picks up the flowers noticing the preserving spell. He looks around for someplace to put them but there wasn't any. He thinks for a minute and then concentrates and a low table appears in the room to one side. The height was just right for a wolf. Then a vase appears on the table and he walks over and places the flowers in the vase.

He steps back, transforms back to his wolf form and studies his handy work. He nods to himself as the table was placed where he could see the flowers whenever he woke up or came into the den.

Last edited by Temo on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Walking purposefully back to the den, two large spheres of water are hovering behind him, enough to fill the pool and the small private bath he realized he could build.

Carefully maneuvers the spheres into the den, then into his own sub-den, where he lets one sphere empty into the pool, and the other sphere half-empty into it, filling it to nearly 4/5ths of the way full.

Then uses his magic to dig out an addition to his small bedchamber, another room with a shallow bathing pool, the excavated rock becoming a large stone couch in his main den area. The water empties into the new shallow pool, filling it perfectly 4/5 of the way up.

Sighs as he goes to his main den's bar area and starts making his elixers, potions, and salves for the medicine shelves, and the alcoholics for the drink shelves.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Temo made sure his den was straitened up and he went over and got some of the remaining deer meat that Jace had gotten earlier in the weekend and ate a little breakfast.

He felt Chancellor was up and about puttering around his den. Others were busy with their morning chores. With nothing really to do, and still a bit tired from not sleeping alot over the weekend he climbs back up onto the bed and lays there slowly drifting off into a light sleep.
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 pm

shade decides to go for an afternoon run & hunt.He thinks to hil self lunays goin to need lots of food soon since she will be eatin for more than just her self again
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Shelves filled with drinks and other concoctions, quickly changes into his puppy form and takes a running leap into his new pool, the water warm and comfortable, the magic of the pool keeping the water inside the rim, not a drop escaping the lip of the pool.
    Temo
    Temo

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty Back into the exercise routine

Post  Temo Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Temo finally wakes up, more rested. He gets up and stretches then shakes his fur out. He pads over to the meat and has a light meal. Done with that he wonders what to do. Thinking for a minute, he realizes that with all the issues he had and then the problems the pack had, he had forgotten about his practicing.

Deciding that maybe getting back into an exercise routine would help cope with Jace being gone during the week. He shakes out his fur again and pads out of his den and noticing no one around he continues out into the forest and looks around. After about 15 minutes of searching he comes across a moderately sized open area with a good growth of grass covering the ground. "Ah, this is perfect" he says to himself. He quickly goes over the ground and searches out the larger stones and branches and clears the area also warming up.

With the field now cleared of stones and branches, he goes to the center, stands still for a minute focusing his mind. He then goes slowly through his wolf forms. He cycles several times through the moves getting faster with each cycle. After about a half hour, he changed to his lycan form and started over, going through the moves slowly and getting faster with each cycle. After another half hour, he transforms to his human shape and starts over.

After about a half hour of practice in his human form he transforms back to his lycan form and holds out his hand. His staff appears in his hand and he spends the next hour going through the staff forms, starting slow and getting faster with each cycle.

Temo felt much better after his exercise and now that he was done, he teleported his staff back to his den. Tranformed into his wolf form and strolled into the forest heading for the creek. When he reached the creek he followed it upstream to a waterfall and walked into it. He let the water cascade down onto and over him cleaning his fur. He laid down and slowly rolled so that the waterfall cleaned his underbelly and side fur.

After a thorough washing, he got out of the waterfall and shook dry. Temo then headed for the parameter of the pack territory and started circling around checking for intruders and remarking the edge of the pack territory.
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 am

He awakes, feeling a lot better. Padding outside after giving Shantsa a soft lick on her muzzle, he notices Chance had a sign hanging over his den.

Open Bar
    All Are Welcome!

He smiles, "It's been a while since I have had a taste of the beast." He notices Temo was out and about. "Hey Temo care to have a drink with your brother? It's free, I think that's enough of an invitation to forget about life for a while and just relax with a good drink." He pads inside Chance's den.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 am

Temo, having finishing his rounds and already heading back to the dens, hears his brother's invitation. He replies "Sure, be there in a minute."
    Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Post  Kemowolf Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 am

Wobbling too and fro, he padded towards the den, suddenly feeling tired and sleepy. Heading inside, he closed the door behind him, howling outside to say goodnight before heading inside.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 am

After leaving the impromptu bachelor party, Temo makes sure his brother makes it to his den. He then goes to his den. As he walks in, he sees the flowers. He walks over and sets the tray of brownies on the table and gently runs his claws over the petals thinking of Jace. After a few moments he goes over and climbs up on the bed, curls up and falls asleep.
    shantsa
    shantsa

Post  shantsa Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 am

stretching as she slowly wakes out, suddenly she takes a lil deeper breath, curls her nose, eeeeewwwwwwww what is that smell, looks towards Kemo all stretched out, snoring slightly, o0o0o next morning after alcohol breath, knowing she needed to hmmmm chews on her lip, o0o0o yes need to do that thing, she jumps up, moves to place 4 pills and water for Kemo when He wakes up, giggles thinking and when He does, a bug crawling will be to noisy for Him, as she turns and slips out of their Den...giggling He must had fun as He never woke up
    Temo
    Temo

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 9 Empty The morning after the first party

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Temo wakes up a bit late and stretches. He goes over and finishes of the meat. As there wasn't much left he probably would go hunting this evening. He remembers the brownies and goes over to the table and gets one. While he eats it, he stares at the flowers thinking about Jace.

Finishing up the brownie, he leaves the rest for later and leaves the den. Going out into the forest, he goes to his workout glen and begins his workout.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Ambles out of the den, in search of a stream or pond with fish... thinking of making a fish tank in his den...

The fish must be both for decoration AND eating, so he extends his angellic, feathery wings and flies off to search for the perfect fish.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Lands solidly, two large spheres of fish-filled water hovering behind him as his wings re-absorb into his body.

Trudges back into his den and works on the fish tanks.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 pm

After his workout, Temo stands there for a few minutes thinking. He decides to go hunting for dinner so he sends his staff back to the den and transforms back to his wolf shape and takes off running through the forest. Heading straight out from the den area. As he approaches the outskirts of the pack lands, he curves around so he is traveling in a circle around the lands. No particular reason to run, just running for the fun of it.

When he made it half way around he slowed down until he found a small herd of deer. He stopped running and began stalking. He was in no particular hurry so spent a while just stalking the herd. Enjoying the task. Just being a wolf with no worries other than were the next meal comes from. After about 15 minutes the deer begin to get a little nervous so he decides that it is time to go for the kill. As he had worked himself close to one that was young, he suddenly sprang from the tall grass and caught the deer in the neck instantly crushing the windpipe against the spine and snapping the spine. The deer was dead before it hit the ground.

Temo ate his fill there and then transforming his paws into lycan hands with razor sharp claws, he dresses out the rest of the deer packing the remaining meat into the hide and making a small bundle to take back to his den. Transforming his hands back to paws, he picks up the bundle in his mouth and heads back to the dens with a leisurely pace.

As he entered the commons, he saw that no one was out and about. Temo continued into his den and places the bundle down by the door and looks around. The den felt empty without Jace there. He padded over to the table and munched on a brownie as he played with the flowers with a claw. The flowers helped brighten up the den like Jace does with her smile and laughter. He sits there wondering what Jace could be up to. Wondering how she was doing with her training. With the link they shared through the necklaces, he could feel that she was ok. Like him, lonely, but ok.

He thought about just teleporting to her to say hi. Tell her how much he misses her. Then decides not to as he didn't want to get her in trouble or anything. He didn't want to get off on the wrong paw with her father before he ever met him.

Bored and lonely, and with nothing to do, he pads over to the bed and jumps up on it. He lays down with his muzzle pointed towards the table so he could watch the flowers as he begins to drift off to sleep.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Wanting to go for one last little stretch outside before he sleeps, pads out of his den and into the moonlight, his crimson fur sparkling in the silvery glow.

Feeling an intense surge of energy, enlarges into his largest size of 60 foot standing on his hind paws and straight up. He stares up to the moon and howls one loud, long note. In that howl he tries to call other wolves like the rest of the pack, and most importantly, to howl for a mate to find him soon. In the echoing silence afterwards, his massive ears pick up the tiny sounds of other wolves out there, also howling, but for different reasons. And in his heart he feels a tug. Someone out there is for him, he knows.

Shrinks down to his puppy form, barely as big as a three-month old whelp, and slowly goes into the pack den, on into his own den, and up into his bed where he tries to lose himself to sleep and the comfort of the bearskin-covered waterstone bed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm