Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Place for the Pack to talk OOC to enjoy each others company..

+5
shade shadowwolf
Temo
Kemowolf
Jacey
shantsa
9 posters

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Kemowolf
    Kemowolf

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 3 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Kemowolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 am

He looks back and noticed she had disappeared. He sighed. "Little trickster playing games. Goodnight everyone." He would have to show her just what she gets for messing with him. "No mercy tonight." He whispers with a big grin on his muzzle. He padded inside the den.
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 3 Empty Re: Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 am

It was quiet in the pack area. Everyone had gone to their dens for the night so no one noticed Temo leaving his den and going out into the forest to his hidden den to try and find some sleep as everything in his den reminded him of Jace and her absence.
    Chancellor Bayn
    Chancellor Bayn

Post  Chancellor Bayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:57 am

Wakes up to find Temo walking outside and hurriedly follows after, walking beside him a short while.

"Greetings. Sorry I did not talk last night, but I was weary from my journey."

Looks around and hears a sound on the wind, a scent he had only smelt in the main Den

"Temo, I think your mate has finally returned. Try looking over where I was found, she is most certainly sleeping but a few feet from there."

With that remark, bounds off into the forest for a day's hunting, smelling dear and lots of them, and picking up a whiff of bear, just for a decent challenge.

"I will bring back a feast tonight for ALL in the pack!" His call echoes on the wind.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Location : Under my bed, with Temo =P Eating skittles and M&Ms

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

A white light flashes briefly and disappears almost instantaneously, in the lights place a wolfess with black fur, one eye of blue and one eye of amber stood. scars gleaming in the light that the great black wings reflected in the early morning sun, the deep red veins standing out. She stretched her jaw, exposing a first set of canines in front of the sabers that curved down several inches from her upper jaw. She glared up at the sky

"Those bloody transportation demons never get the fucking location right" she growls in a common british accent

She was about five miles outside of the edge of the pack grounds and she set off running in the direction of the dens, the scent of home floating on the breeze
    Temo
    Temo

Location : With Jace, under her bed ;-) Eating M&M's and flicking skittles at her. :-D

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Suddenly, Temo wakes up with a start. Searches. JACE IS HOME!!!!

He jumps up and bolts out of the cave avoiding the thicker bits of brush and takes off on a tangent to meet with jace on her headlong dash to the dens.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Running rull pelt towards the dens she notices a mind glow coming up towards her fast, she grins as she recognises it, Temo... her soul sang with happiness. She changes her course and ignoring the brush around her charges towards him, tears in her eyes.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Noticing her course change, he speeds up and dephases and runs strait through the trees and obstacles.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 pm

They are getting closer at an alarming rate of speed
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Temo noticed a clearing near where they were going to meet and adjusted his speed and direction so they would meet in the middle of the clearing
    Temo
    Temo

Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack's Rping - Page 3 Empty Temo and Jace Greet Each Other

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:05 pm

As they both cleared the forest into the clearing, Temo re phased and amplified and adjusted his shields to absorb and dissipate all the kinetic energy that the two of them had built up in their headlong rush towards each other.

Closer ...

Closer ...

Closer ...

And with a resounding clap of thunder of the air rushing out from between their protective shields, that was heard for miles and felt through the ground, they met and embraced.

Temo says, in between licking her face and muzzle and her licking him all over his face, "I have missed you so much. I have been driving the others crazy."
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 pm

The air rushed out as they collided, blowing her fur all akimbo and sending the trees around them swaying violently. Then Temo was licking her face and muzzle and saying how much he had missed her. She licked his muzzle and face back and says

"i've missed you so much too, my father was about ready to strangle me hehe" her tail wagged to and fro with happiness
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm

The forest was quiet after the thunderclap and then slowly returned to normal around the couple as they embraced each other for a good 15 minutes.
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Temo asks Jace "How have you been? Did you leave many dents in the walls?"
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

She was quiet and content in his arms with her head resting on his chest, he was all she had, the only thing she could call hers, everything else had been taken from her; her first family, her home, her innocence. The world wasn't taking him from her aswell.
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 pm

She hears his question and laughs quietly, feeling him laugh as well

"yeah well actually theres a large area of the wall that has your name written on it in dents"

She giggles
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:15 pm

There were no ancients, demons, gods, or godesses that could separate the couple. Even the forces of nature couldn't break them apart.
    Not that Temo or Jace would even let anything separate them right now.

He chuckles at her answer. "My long name or the short one?"
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:31 pm

She laughs and replies "the short one silly haha, i think i'd be a bit dizzy after the long one" her expression turns from one of laughter to one of apprehension.

"come Temo, i've got something i want to tell you" Her voice was soft and filled with stress and worry. She took him by the paw and began to pull him in the direction of their den
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Now worried that she has bad news, like maybe she won't be able to come on the weekends any more, he lets her lead him to their den.
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:56 pm

The wolfess pads carefully, her mismatched eyes wary, her every pawstep cautious. She had changed from when she had left the pack. Her fur was shiny, and her pelt thick, and she had put on some much needed weight. Her muscles were better defined, and her mismatched eyes were clear, though pain was still evident in them. Beside her fidgetted a half grown pup, his pelt mostly a deep black, apart from a white chest, one white forepaw and a white tail tip. His eyes were like his mothers, one golden the other blue. Though half grown, he was as tall as her shoulder, and his eyes were cool as they glanced around. He whimpered, and huddled closer to her, so she reacted simply by nuzzling him and whispering into his ear.
    "Hush now my son, my Marrok. Here you will be safe from the humans."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 pm

shade comes out of his den as a wolfess comes in slowly with a single pup at her side.shade gose over to greet them both
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Temo walks up to the wolfess and pup, but not too close. "Welcome back Eclipse. I see you are doing better now."
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm

The pup growls, the sound defensive as he crouches a little, his muzzl wrinkling back over his teeth. The wolfess yaps loudly, and he stops, pressing against her side, his mismatched eyes, matching hers so clearly the relationship is obvious, turning to his mother.
    She merely lowers her head a little, before speaking. "Temo, this is Marrok, my son."
    shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm

shade says to eclipse you look alot better than the last time i saw you & i see you found your son im glad he is ok
    Temo
    Temo

Post  Temo Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Welcome Marrok. I am Temo.

Last edited by Temo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jacey
    Jacey

Post  Jacey Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Jace stopped and turned, she saw Temo give her a puzzled look, she stared wide-eyed into the brush and shrubs

'it can't be...?'

she took off into the forest, leaving Temo scrambling behind her, she ran through the brush for several minutes before bursting out of it several feet infront of the mind glos she had felt. Her wings flared out, red veins catching the light, halting her progress immediatly and she stared at them. Her sister was back and she noticed the small pup by her side, the puppy stared at her with wide eyes and she realised how scary she must look to him, she turned back into wolf form, the wings, saber teeth and extra-long claws disappearing to form a normal black wolf with mismatched blue and amber eyes.

"Eclipse? Is that really you?"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:18 pm